Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Osama

Henry

Yet they cant seem to find him ? Something is wrong with that in my mind.

I call BS. They found Saddam in a pit in the ground.

Take no offense to this, but Osama can turn around and say the samething in reverse. This man killed Americans on American sole 7 years ago and he's still out there.
On September 11th the north east was attacked by the terrorist group Al Qaeda, most of them coming out of Saudi Arabia. On March 20th 2003 the United States of America invoking September 11th attacked the country of Iraq with claims that they aided Al Qaeda and could devastate us with nuclear weapons. On November 2nd, 2004 the south voted back into power the same people that lied to our country using September 11th to invoke anger and fear. On September 11th, 2008 we still do not have justice and we are sending messages to Osama Bin Laden.

Pathetic. This is how Republics eventually fail.

:doh:

Osama Bin Laden,

Enjoy the time you have left. Your mission on September 11th, 2001 was a failure. You changed America. You changed the West. Just in the OPPOSITE way that you intended. In fact, less than two hours after the first three sets of your cowardly, soulless followers carried out their despicable acts America struck back against you when the passengers of Flight 93 earned their places among the Heroes in Heaven by FIGHTING BACK, taking back the aircraft and ensuring your plan was not able to be carried out in its entirety. Regardless of what the target of that flight was, it never got there you worthless sack of donkey ****, and Americans learned a new phrase. One that some of us still use..... "LET'S ROLL!!!!!"

Enjoy your time living in whatever stinking cave it is you've been forced to live in now. Enjoy making your silly and stupid statements via Al Jazerra. Enjoy praying to Allah that your medical equipment doesn't fail. Just know this.... one of these days an American soldier is going to give you what you truly deserve.... a single round of 5.56 or 7.62 mm NATO ball, or maybe fragment from a grenade, mortar shell or bomb, and then your REAL torture is going to begin. Enjoy what time you have left, becuase when it's over you're going to join your 19 cohorts and spend an eternity paying for what you did while you were here.... while every single one of those free people that died in the World Trade Centers, the Pentagon, Flight 93, and since fighting you and your disgusting kind enjoy the wonders of Heaven.

Sounds like somebody needs some life experience. This isnt about who did what to whom.... it's much bigger that that, they tried to take something that we hold dear from us by force.... **** Them! I'd send that insane ****er a message everyday if it keeps him from doing anything like that again!

Sounds like somebody needs to open their eyes. Don't run your mouth at me about life experience. A stupid message isn't going to keep him from doing it again, a bullet will. But yeah, keep on touting your life experience..and keep on writing your magical messages.

Sounds like somebody needs to open their eyes. Don't run your mouth at me about life experience. A stupid message isn't going to keep him from doing it again, a bullet will. But yeah, keep on touting your life experience..and keep on writing your magical messages.

You are absolutely right, a single message isnt going to do anything at all, magical or not... but the millions of messages that have been sent to Osama over the 7 years since have spoken volumes.

2.5/10 - you really need to read past page 3 of the "I'm a whacko-troll" handbook or you'll never do better than 3/10.

And obviously you are comfortable in reading your book "How to be a puppet in 10 easy steps".

Oh, and you can stop the 10 scale scoring system already. It wasn't funny the first time.

People still think Osama was behind 9/11? Ignorance is bliss.
You must believe everything you watch on TV. That might help clarify things.
Shhhh. This is a thread on what Osama Bin Laden supposedly did, not reality. :D
And obviously you are comfortable in reading your book "How to be a puppet in 10 easy steps".

Oh, and you can stop the 10 scale scoring system already. It wasn't funny the first time.

There are several good reasons that I usually avoid enforcing the trolling rule in the tailgate, particularly in the political threads.

I do believe however that I am probably not doing the fourm any great service by my reluctance. But that's how it is for now.

However, I can and do enforce it at times, at my discretion per the rule.

Word to the wise.

Best to maintain freedom of speech with an audience to hear it---even when it means managing your behavior in a manner you'd prefer not to at times. If you can't post, we don't hear your speech.

I wonder if there are any other "great minds" out there...
If you were aiming sarcasm at Chachie, no problem, but IMO he does indeed seem to have a good mind--going by his posts over the years. But more notably, he's got a good sense of humor, likes to joke around as he did here, and has always been a great forum member who doesn't ever cause trouble or act like a jerk and generate complaints. We can't have too many like him. He does go a little easy on slamming the cowboys in the ATN for some of us, but he's still lovable. :D

Now if you were aiming your sarcasm towards Bin Laden, you already know how I feel about him. :cool:

i read that as "great minds think alike."

but i'm sure at least you made chachie warm and fuzzy. :cheers:

hey osama: :nana:

Yup, thought that as a possibility too, so I worded things just so---you know that nasty habit of mine ;)

It was all good either way. And it gave me a chance to celebrate positives. :silly:

Is that why we were torturing people.

True. We shouldn't be torturing them. We should be EXECUTING them instead. Draw & Quarter them. Use the guillotine, hang them, etc... sans any form of legal counsel, trial, etc.... Then I suggest taking the bodies out and just dumping them offshore for the sharks to feast on.

I never thought I'd have the chance 7 years ago, but when I graduate in 2012 and the Marine Corps releases my furry upon you I'll personally find you, skin you alive, and break every bone in your pitiful, cowardly body you sick ****er!

Semper Fidelis

God bless these United States of America

Touchy, touchy.

I promise to stop the 10 scale when you post something that is factual (or at least factual in your mind) along with some type of proof. Then, I can provide a counter to your assertions, along with proof. It is called a discussion. I gave you the 10 scale because you were being a troll and I called you on it.

• 2 years later...

Archived