Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The best Tailgate rivalries thread

Spaceman Spiff

if it helps I will be your arch nemesis for a while. I will follow you from thread to thread for a week and post RIGHT after you arguing against you no matter what you put.

Jessica Alba is hot.

Hell no she isnt. that ***** is a dog.

I like italian food.

worst food EVER!!

feel better now buddy? :silly:

This is why BigMike is my ES BFF. He has awesome taste in music, he's a D.C.-Marylander, and he's agreed to be my worst enemy.

You're awesome, dude! :D

Libertarians v. Non-libertarians.

That rivalry is made of epic.

You mean the rational people (libertarians) vs. the irrational? :D

Who was this crazhorse person?

I wish I was around for more of these :(

MSF vs. sanity (original laugh smiley)

OLS

Glad to see you've finally seen the light on the GD. :cheers:

Oh no, I've always liked them. I'm not a rabid fan, but there are stretches where I'll listen to them non stop for a few days straight. I've got a few of the Dick's Pick's cds and they're great.

I can see why people don't like them, but I can't see how some people don't appreciate how talented they are.

All of my fights with anyone are always resolved within two days, if that. Lord help me, I'm just not that combative. Still, some of the suggestions here are bringing back memories.

From what I've read most recently, I'd nominate A Real Mench vs. anyone with a soul.

all of my fights with anyone are always resolved within two days, if that. Lord help me, i'm just not that combative. Still, some of the suggestions here are bringing back memories.

From what i've read most recently, i'd nominate a real mench vs. Anyone with a soul.

:applause::applause::applause:

Archived