Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The best Tailgate rivalries thread

Spaceman Spiff

Why do you always have to quote me and say **** like that. You know how fragile my ego is. <silly>

Worry not, mi amigo, when it comes to your Secret ES Pigeonholes, "rightie whackjob" isn't even in the top 3. <insert 4 normal laffy smilies>

:cheers:

That's now one of my all-time favortie things ayone has ever said about me on ES. Mr. Mohawk was what we used to call a soul brother of mine back in the day. :notworthy

So I can post for at least a few more days? Thanks man. :cheers:

;)

candace against that one chic who didn't last more than 2 weeks...what was her name?

Ohhhh. I forgot about that one. The girl that kept posting pictures of herself in every single thread seeking attention.

I just remembered my battles with Diesel22. :) Those were fun too.

...Actually, per the topic, I was thinking earlier of something like this---more group oriented and overall performance on a forum wide basis

1. pull it out of your ass opinionators vs informed fact checkers

2. drama queens vs attention whores

3. measured vs reactive (response types)

4. lefty loonies vs rightie whackies

5. well adjusted vs dysfunctional (social presentation)

6. smart vs stupid (just basically)

7. hateful/pointless vs non-hateful/makes good points

8. flamers vs "discussers" <insert normal grin smilie>

9. Michael Moore fans vs Michael Savage fans

and # 10....

10. Would hit it vs wouldn't hit it ...

That's good stuff right there. Excellent pts of comparison forum-wide.

There have been some good ones here that's for sure. I can remember some epic battle between Art and a few posters. One was a poster who had Jack Cooke in his name or at least the initials. Though I wouldn't describe it as a "great" rivalry,(I'm not certain what to call it considering the members beliefs and such), but I do several members,(even me),going back and forth with the infamous kefka. That was an.....illuminating experience reading that man's stuff.

Oh. And the mods vs the members in the "Daily Babe" thread was an all time rivalry to be sure. ;)

4.gif

lol.gif

(Just needed an excuse to post that one. :) ).

Archived