Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Under Construction - Update Avatars

TK

Was it just me or was ES sutdown for about 15 minutes? I am guessing this was just a glitch with the new site.

No, it happened to me as well. Twice I tried to respond to a post in another thread, with my usual well-thought out analysis (:silly:), but was denied. In fact, the first time I hit reply w/quote on yours I got the white IE cannot find the page of death.

I think somebody doesn't like us, SC. :(

No, it happened to me as well. Twice I tried to respond to a post in another thread, with my usual well-thought out analysis (:silly:), but was denied. In fact, the first time I hit reply w/quote on yours I got the white IE cannot find the page of death.

I think somebody doesn't like us, SC. :(

I think it was down. It happened to me too.

why not just allow users to upload their own avatars (much like 95% of all other forums out there), as long as they're appropriate?
Holey Moley! How come with 70,000-plus members and all the time we've been here none of you guys ever suggested this!!??!

:silly:

:)

:cheers:

Hey guys, in all seriousness, thanks very much for all the hard work; and keeping us up to date on the progress. It IS appreciated.

:cheers:

Certainly work left to do and new things hopefully yet to come, and some of the key workers are spread out from here to the new Redskins.com and other demands, but it's never a boring ride and it's always a free ride at least. <normal laffy smilie >

Certainly work left to do and new things hopefully yet to come, and some of the key workers are spread out from here to the new Redskins.com and other demands, but it's never a boring ride and it's always a free ride at least. <normal laffy smilie >

What you mean ES isnt the highest priority? happy0009.gif

As we update projects, I'll try to update this original post as well so you guys know where we're at on fixing thingies. I believe smilies are still in the pipeline as well right now.

Thank You! These things kinda creep me out a little bit.:laugh:

Have a great weekend and don't work all of the time.:cheers:

Wow I get back from the beach and all sorts of stuff has changed. Our computer was fried during a severe storm so we had to run out and buy a new PC and now ES looks totally different. :laugh: Anyway keep up the good work and looking forward to the new avie's.

why not just allow users to upload their own avatars (much like 95% of all other forums out there), as long as they're appropriate?

I believe that's the whole point.... NOT to be like 95% of the other forums.

Name me another larger football message board community?

I have a couple of minor gripes:

1) It is very difficult to decipher which page you are on in a thread

2) Users viewing threads, forums, online gone. Easier to know who is on.

3) Colors don't change when you view a thread and pages in the thread. This feature allows you to come back to a thread and pick up where you left off.

Other than that I like the new digs.

Archived