Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Under Construction - Update Avatars

TK

I'm sorry, but does anyone else think the "laugh" smiley (:laugh:) look more like it's drooling? I hate it. :doh:

Yeah - I've been avoiding that one...

And I don't like the bluish faces either... :cool: ;):(

wtf?

and...

I don't like sex and drugs

I don't like water bugs

I don't like Burger King

I don't like anything

And I'm against it

I'm against it

Yeah - I've been avoiding that one...

And I don't like the bluish faces either... :cool: ;):(

wtf?

and...

I don't like sex and drugs

I don't like water bugs

I don't like Burger King

I don't like anything

And I'm against it

I'm against it

Out of the hospital

Out against my will

Life is so beautiful

I’ve gone mental

Mental! Mental!

Mike - the names are now down below, dude. Look below the text box. :cheers:

No, I know that. It was just easier when you clicked the link that they were right up top where you could see who was in there. Like if you and I were discussing something in a thread I wouldnt have to go to the bottom of the page to see if you were there or not because as soon as I entered I would see your name.

Probably sounds nitpickish but it was easier. If it cant be changed or you dont want to I get it.

While I like the idea of putting tags on posts, the function is being abused already. Have you considered limiting the privilege to the thread starter and mods? Just a thought.

Might we be getting the games database back, or should I just give up on ever seeing it again?

Thanks.

While I like the idea of putting tags on posts, the function is being abused already. Have you considered limiting the privilege to the thread starter and mods? Just a thought.

Might we be getting the games database back, or should I just give up on ever seeing it again?

Thanks.

Let's just say,that where tags are concerned, it has been noticed and we're talking about it. Seems as though a few of our members need to grow up.

I’m nominating this for post of the week. :)

Why thank you M'lady. Though I will admit it is probably a bit of a statement of the obvious. :)

You know the line in Peter Pan, "I won't grow up!" Keep wishing, PCS, but I don't think it's ever going to happen. ;)

Sigh. No. Probably not. I had no idea puberty could last so long in some folks. :)

Reaaaally naive question here. I don't do Facebook, MySpace, or any of those sites, so I have no idea what the friend requests mean. Thanks to those who have sent me friend requests, but what happens when I accept the request? This reminds me of preschoolers or the early grades of elementary school where you ask someone "Do you want to be my friend?" and if they say yes, you can sit together at the lunch table and hang out together at recess, maybe get invited over for a playdate or at the older ages to hang out at the mall together. :silly: Clearly I'm behind the times, so what do these friend requests mean?

Archived