Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Under Construction - Update Avatars

TK

Ya know what would be nice....if the images that show that we've posted in a thread were actually links to our last posts in the thread. That way it'd be easier to just pick up reading from our last post instead of having to "find" it every time we want to continue reading.

Thank you. Right now I am not sure which threads I have been talking in or debating in

Seriously though, what are the tags supposed to be for? Surely it's not intended to be another option for being a sarcastic dick. Is there some real use for it?

(Sorry, today's my first day playing with our new toy. I'm still a little cornfused.) :doh:

Seriously though, what are the tags supposed to be for? Surely it's not intended to be another option for being a sarcastic dick. Is there some real use for it?

(Sorry, today's my first day playing with our new toy. I'm still a little cornfused.) :doh:

:whoknows: Quick reference notes between the mods maybe, not sure.

I miss the fact that when I used to click on a link it would turn red so I knew I had been in there before. Are you guys thinking about putting the names of who is in the thread back on top? And kill the tags!! just screams juvenile to me..
No, I know that. It was just easier when you clicked the link that they were right up top where you could see who was in there. Like if you and I were discussing something in a thread I wouldnt have to go to the bottom of the page to see if you were there or not because as soon as I entered I would see your name.

Probably sounds nitpickish but it was easier. If it cant be changed or you dont want to I get it.

Okay, I have to agree with you. I prefer them at top.
Agreed on all points. :applause:

No, I know that. It was just easier when you clicked the link that they were right up top where you could see who was in there. Like if you and I were discussing something in a thread I wouldnt have to go to the bottom of the page to see if you were there or not because as soon as I entered I would see your name.

Probably sounds nitpickish but it was easier. If it cant be changed or you dont want to I get it.

I agree. It's especially difficult when you choose 20 or more posts per page...otherwise, I have no complaints.:cheers:

B&G4Ever..thats basically all it is. There is a list on your control panel that lists everyone you have listed as a friend. I dont think it means you get anything special except my pudding for your banana at lunch.

Boy I'm glad you didn't reverse the exchange order on that one brother. VERY good word order there...:D

Was it just me or was ES sutdown for about 15 minutes? I am guessing this was just a glitch with the new site.

Wasn't just you. I think the vendor may have done a quick reboot (same as they did Friday morning) to fix a few things. I'm waiting to hear back from them now.

Archived