Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Under Construction - Update Avatars

TK

I sent this via a PM but it hadn't been answered yet so I will try to ask it in here..

It seems this helping out with the avatars is working out alright. However, to me, it seems like it is more work than it needs to be. We have 3+ people working on the same player avatars. Why not divide the team into smaller sections and work on just the players in your section. I.E. one player work on the offense and the other on the defense.

Or even divide it three ways. Have one person work on both lines (offense and defense). Another on the rest of the offense and the last person on the rest of the defense...etc etc.

That way, we don't have the confusion that we have now. :)

I sent this via a PM but it hadn't been answered yet so I will try to ask it in here..

It seems this helping out with the avatars is working out alright. However, to me, it seems like it is more work than it needs to be. We have 3+ people working on the same player avatars. Why not divide the team into smaller sections and work on just the players in your section. I.E. one player work on the offense and the other on the defense.

Or even divide it three ways. Have one person work on both lines (offense and defense). Another on the rest of the offense and the last person on the rest of the defense...etc etc.

That way, we don't have the confusion that we have now. :)

eh. i just went ahead and converted all the cutouts that i previously made... i didnt make any new ones... sorry they duplicated others work...

You do nice work, rp.

thanks, much appreciated! :)

here's a Smoot one:

fredsmoot3yf4.jpg

I'll put the others I've made into this post, just to get them all together...

darrellgreen3wp3.jpg

chriscooley4bo6.jpg

charleytaylor4dy2.jpg

clintonportis35de9.jpg

sammybaugh3ka3.jpg

I noticed after I made it that TK had made a Charley Taylor avatar from the same pic as the one I used in the other avatar thread from 2005. And again, I don't know if the others have been made already, but alas, doing this is kinda fun, despite it being a bunch of Skins players I'm workin' with. :silly:

Archived