Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How are you all able to be on ES all day during work?

WVUforREDSKINS

I wonder the same thing. I wish I was still getting paid to play around.

I was working at a junkyard when I joined. We updated everything from a DOT to PC system and nothing worked correctly for a while, but I wasn't allowed off the computer, even though my programs wouldn't work. So I did this.

Now, this is spare time.

I work in the business office of a hospital. I usually open the page in the morning and then go see all my patients in the morning. Depends on how many referrals I get as to how long I can be on here. My bosses are in Atlanta and no one really monitors. I have an office to myself. It may change as they have hired a boss to be stationed here with us. I can usually get all my work done by lunch time. Today I have someone coming in at 2 and I have to revisit a patient this afternoon. I hate my job and actually wish I didn't have so much time on here.

I'm stealthy with it..... I think :doh:

Same here, plus the location of my computer helps a lot. I sit in the far back of the office and I face the front and we only have waist high partitions. So while I'm on, i can see if anyone is coming my way.

Where I used to work we had high partitions so I stratigically placed a picture with a dark backround to my left so I could see someone coming around the corner before they were able to see my computer screen.

Archived