Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stimulus Payment Dates Released (Tax rebate)

Leonard Washington

:laugh: I love how a stimulus package...money to help stimulate our economy will be used....in Jamiaca :doh:

:laugh:

Actually we will probably by our airfaire with it LOL OR use it to book the stay at the resort through the travel agency that is IN Texas, mmmkay :)

:laugh:

Actually we will probably by our airfaire with it LOL OR use it to book the stay at the resort through the travel agency that is IN Texas, mmmkay :)

:laugh: yeah I figured but that would have ruined the comedic factor ;)

Last time they did this Lewis Black had a few good comments about it...it would be NSFW so I'll let you all find it on you tube yourselves ;)

For all of you who are dissapointed with the Stimulus package, please forward your checks to me

kthxbye

I am disappointed in it! And on top of that I'll send you a check for 100 times the amount of my refund check. :mad:

You know what sucks?

My ex, who ditched out on me and our son when he wasn't quite 2, gets the money.

Thanks to my lawyer allowing it to slip by, she is allowed by our divorce to claim our son as her dependent every other year and get the credits that come with it. This is her year.

I've got to work on my Karma.

~Bang

or just let the karma work in your favor, and your ex and her lawyer will get their's. what comes around goes around is what i say!!

Hmmm...I may actually help our economy with this. I was able to convince my wife to let me put our refunds into our savings account, but it took her all of about two minutes to realize that these stimulus checks were going to coincide with her annual bonuses.

Guess who wants a new kitchen floor and countertops??:doh: :doh: :doh:

Archived