Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stuff White People Like

Duckus

This is too funny, I would have to think a crunchie from either Cambridge or San Fran is behind this brilliant scheme because you could only live like it to know it :P

The top 7

Coffee

Religions their parents don't belong to

Film Festivals

Assists

Farmers Markets

organic Food

Diversity

Absolutely hillarious

I suck at being white... the first 10 things on there are wrong.

I hate soccer, i got a GED, antique furnature, my kids only speak english, the oscars? WTF...

I only made it to the 2nd, I have no interest in soccer and stopped reading at that point.

Geez, this one describes half the people in the Tailgate ( or 100% of the Liberals)

#75 Threatening to Move to Canada

Often times, white people get frustrated with the state of their country. They do not like the President, or Congress, or the health care system, or the illegal status of Marijuana. Whenever they are presented with a situation that seems unreasonable to them, their first instinct is to threaten to move to Canada.

For example, if you are watching TV with white people and there is a piece on the news about that they do not agree with, they are likely to declare “ok, that’s it, I’m moving to Canada.”

Though they will never actually move to Canada, the act of declaring that they are willing to undertake the journey is very symbolic in white culture. It shows that their dedication to their lifestyle and beliefs are so strong, that they would consider packing up their entire lives and moving to a country that is only slightly similar to the one they live in now.

Within white culture, it is agreed upon that if Canada had better weather it would be a perfect place.

Being aware that this information can be used quite easily to gain the trust of white people. Whenever they say, “I’m moving to Canada,” you must immediately respond with “I have relatives in Canada.”

They will then expect you to tell them about how Canada has a perfect healthcare system, legalized everything, and no crime. Though not true, it will reassure them that they are making the right choice by saying they want to move there.

But be warned, they will reference you in future conversations and possibly call on you to settle disputes about Canadian tax rates. So use this advice only if you plan to do some basic research.

Thanks to Mrs ND the house is full of modern furniture, my DC public school education had me learning Latin and Spanish in elementray and high school and the youngins so far don't want none of that though I can see them embracing Japanese (kiddie anime), I don't see that many white people who like Soccer, heck they prefer, just like me to watch paint dry before embracing Soccer. Is DeerPark Black people water? Its always off the shelves at stores and the home delivery trucks are in the predominant areas :D :D

Actually, that's a list of what liberal white people like.

It's hard to come to any other conclusion. I didn't see bird hunting or scotch on that list :D

Whiney white people like PBS, non-profits and obsessive apologizing, and the men who do rarely get laid.

Archived