Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stuff White People Like

Duckus

I suck at being white... the first 10 things on there are wrong.

I hate soccer, i got a GED, antique furnature, my kids only speak english, the oscars? WTF...

Turn in your card. You need to score at least a 75% to keep your status. I am sorry, those are the rules.

Heck, I am white and I don't actually fall into some of these (a lot I do though :laugh: ). But living in Washington, DC with tons of young white people - I know soooooo many that fall into each and every one.

I liked #27 Marathons.

My wife and I are both serious runners but can't understand the obsession with marathons. Invariably if anyone hears that we run, they'll ask us what marathon we're training for. They don't seem convinced with the argument that 26 miles is way, way too far for a sane person with average talent to run.

But once people get over the novelty of marathons they move to the triathlon. As the blog stated:

"Also worth nothing, more competitive white people prefer triathlons because Kenyans can’t afford $10,000 specialty bicycles. " :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I suck at being white... the first 10 things on there are wrong.

I hate soccer, i got a GED, antique furnature, my kids only speak english, the oscars? WTF...

I know right? Its hard to have a "laugh at yourself" sense of humor when I really despise a lot of the things on that list. Laugh at my race sense of humor? Nah. I find that fact that people love a lot of the things on that list downright depressing. :laugh:

well its not really white people, its one subset of white people. The artsy elitist types that have a lot of time on their hands. College students make perfect white people. Working adults don't really have the time to spend on that stuff.

They sure do out here. That whole damn blog is spot on.

Archived