Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Genocides where catholics were the victims

PresidentClinton07

Little warning there sarge you are posting links with of people with their heads cut off. . .

But then again, when you are linking from a needle pecker hypocrite who's only goal is life is to promote his own books through hatred and vitriolic poison, it doesn't surprise me this is what he has on his website.

I used to think people never took this guy at face value because he is such a complete stooge and clown. . .thank you for being below the curve yet again :thumbsup:

Oh yea, do you REALLY think you'd be ralling around this stooge if you knew his name was Michael Alan Weiner instead of Michael Savage :laugh: Just like you Sarge, worshiping a weiner :rotflmao:

Little warning there sarge you are posting links with of people with their heads cut off. . .

But then again, when you are linking from a needle pecker hypocrite who's only goal is life is to promote his own books through hatred and vitriolic poison, it doesn't surprise me this is what he has on his website.

I used to think people never took this guy at face value because he is such a complete stooge and clown. . .thank you for being below the curve yet again :thumbsup:

Oh yea, do you REALLY think you'd be ralling around this stooge if you knew his name was Michael Alan Weiner instead of Michael Savage :laugh: Just like you Sarge, worshiping a weiner :rotflmao:

And what any of this attack Sarge/attack Sarge's source/anatomical "jokes" has to do with this topic is?

That's why I ended it with a question mark.

Judging by your handle, I assume you know better than me. :cheers:

Cromwell brutally suppressed anyone who stood in his way. The Irish Catholic Confederates aligned with the Royalists and Cormwell was determined to destroy their power. But he didn't practice genocide against Irish Catholics as a people, just a brutal supression of the leaders of those who opposed him.

IMO, for an act to be called genocide the aggressor must have the intention of extermination of an entire race/religion. A few racially motivated massacres don't fit the definition. What happened in Ireland (on more than one occasion) was brutal, but wasn't genocide.

Most Armenians are members of the Armenian Apostolic Church, not the Catholic Church.

Most Serbs are members of the Eastern Orthodox Church, not the Catholic Church.

Good point,but since he used the c instead of C they are generally included I believe.(certainly not Roman Catholic)

Probably immaterial anyway since it was not genocide based on simply religion imo.

Archived