Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar Arrington - Anyone?

wholesaledir

Now - before the bashing begins, I'm simply looking for anyone's thoughts of the possibiltiy of bringing back Lavar Arrington - part 2 - if you will?

1.) Sure, he would need to prove to be somewhat healthy....

2.) He would actually want to play again...

3.) Can things be Ironed-out w/ Owner-Ship?

4.) Could it really hurt us w/ our Current Depth on Defense?

5.) I'm sure we could sign him dirt cheap & use him as a situational package pass rusher?

I do know he was fan favorite when he actually played, and for the love of Saint Jude = he's still a Beast....

What say you?

This is highly unlikely. But if he was physically able to play, I wouldn't be against him coming back and trying to make the team in a reserve role at first.Maybe he could be a back up DE since he has probably lost too much speed to be a LB.

But in reality,the 'Skins probably have enough to deal with because of all of the changes as the new coaching staff comes in.

He was my favorite player at one time and I'll always love Lavar for his time here, but I just don't know if he's in football condition or not...then again he does live in the area....

He was mine at one time too.If he did come back and he made an impact, that would be one feel good story after what he said at ST's funeral.

It is extra special to me to see Fred Smoot out there making plays again. I would embrace LA the same way if he could make it back. More importantly, it makes me smile to know that he has found peace with his past and reconciled with his former teammates. Things got ugly towards the end with him and the FO, but he will always be a Redskin to me.

I do know he was fan favorite when he actually played, and for the love of Saint Jude = he's still a Beast....

What say you?

The man is wicked over weight and I aint sure, but the achilles tendon seems to be a done deal for power and speed. I guess he could lose the weight. I wonder if anyone knows if anyone has come back from that kind of injury.

How would I ever get all that motor oil out of that jersey.:silly:

Archived