Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will you hate the Giants more than Dallas?

wunderhill

I know Dallas is our long time most hated rival. But, the situation with Spags, AP and the way the Giants have made it clear that they think we are a joke don't you feel they are quickly taking over that spot?

sorry If this has been discussed, I did a search and it wasn't working

I'm sure there are a number of players throughout the league who have some hard feelings toward their future teams. Besides, AP never dissed our fans.....just Danny and Vinny.....I'm sure most Skins fans agree with him.

As for Spags, he just chose not to come here. I'm sure Danny would've paid him more than the Giants are now offering.....but again, in those meetings more than likely Spags got a big whiff of Snyder's ego and decided it wasn't worth it.

Dallas has been our biggest historical rival and Philly has been there recently for the most part due to its fans. Even when the Giants-Skins rivalry was at its height when Parcells was beating Gibbs, I think there was a lot of respect between the two organizations.

I know Dallas is our long time most hated rival. But, the situation with Spags, AP and the way the Giants have made it clear that they think we are a joke don't you feel they are quickly taking over that spot?

sorry If this has been discussed, I did a search and it wasn't working

Hell no. I was raised to hate Dallas. I still have flashbacks to 35-34 in 1979. :doh::(

Nope..I can never hate another team to the level that I hate Dallass! NEVER! While I don't like Philly all that much, I can tolerate the Giants. Who cares if they think our team is a joke...how long have we thought the exact same thing about their team and of late...our own team? Dallass is just that...Dallass...and I can't begin to put into words my level of hatred for that team.

Nope..I can never hate another team to the level that I hate Dallass! NEVER! While I don't like Philly all that much, I can tolerate the Giants. Who cares if they think our team is a joke...how long have we thought the exact same thing about their team and of late...our own team? Dallass is just that...Dallass...and I can't begin to put into words my level of hatred for that team.

High fives on that one, sistah! :cheers:

Archived