Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will you hate the Giants more than Dallas?

wunderhill

Never will I hate any sports team more than Dallas. Despite witnessing Dallas dominate Washington for the greater part of my life, the Brunell-Moss connection to beat the Cowboys 14-13 in Dallas, may very well have been the most thrilling/exilerating/rewarding moment of my life. Besides a Super Bowl VICTORY, I would have to say that two wins against Dallas is what I hope and wish for every season.

blaze

other than the Super Bowls, there were no more satisfying victories than the two NFC Title game wins over Dallas at RFK :)

both times Washington was a decided underdog at home and came out and won by double digits plus.

no win over the Giants has ever been that satisfying.

I have to say that over the past 5 years I have progressivley hated the Giants MORE than Dallas. I don't even really mind Dallas anymore, it was more-so the Aikman, Smith and Irvin trio I hated more. I actually like TO and Romo sits to pee and Barber however.

And in all honesty, I actually think Aikman is one of the best announcers out there now. I HATED him when he was the QB. I still don't like Emmit Smith at all, but he's only uglier than Tiki Barber, not as pathetic.... but that could be a stretch... they both should be in a ninja turtle movie..

** To add to that, being from NY, its hard not to hate the giants, and hate them more the more Giants fans you meet.

I was tempted to make a sign saying New Jersey Giants Super Bowl Champs but never bothered.. it probably wouldn't really work as well as i wanted.

I know Dallas is our long time most hated rival. But, the situation with Spags, AP and the way the Giants have made it clear that they think we are a joke don't you feel they are quickly taking over that spot?

sorry If this has been discussed, I did a search and it wasn't working

Never!

The Cowboys have always been the biggest rival, no matter the records.

It's the history. It's Jerry Jones. It's the grinning pretty-boy QB, it's the loudmouth WR.

I mean uuuuuuuugggggggggg!

Can't stand those Cowboys!

Archived