Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Coincidences

So, once the twin towers were hit, the CIA or the Secret Service or Guiliani or the SEC or the Bush administration or Larry Silverstein decided that WTC 7 needed be destroyed too, so in the midst of the chaos a demolition team was sent into a burning building to set up a controlled demolition?

Or the CIA or the Secret Service or Guiliani or the SEC or the Bush administration or Larry Silverstein knew the planes were coming ahead of time, so they sent a demolition team into the WTC 7 building days or weeks before-hand, and the team managed to avoid thousands of prying eyes from all the occupants of the building to set up explosive charges to achieve a controlled demolition of the building timed for hours after the towers fell?

I don't get it.

So, once the twin towers were hit, the CIA or the Secret Service or Guiliani or the SEC or the Bush administration or Larry Silverstein decided that WTC 7 needed be destroyed too, so in the midst of the chaos a demolition team was sent into a burning building to set up a controlled demolition?

Or the CIA or the Secret Service or Guiliani or the SEC or the Bush administration or Larry Silverstein knew the planes were coming ahead of time, so they sent a demolition team into the WTC 7 building days or weeks before-hand, and the team managed to avoid thousands of prying eyes from all the occupants of the building to set up explosive charges to achieve a controlled demolition of the building timed for hours after the towers fell?

I don't get it.

What's not to get? You just explained it all :laugh: . I feel sorry for the simpled minded 9/11 folks. I'm off to make a you tube video that tells people to rob a bank and send the money to me. I'll just say I'm a scientist.

Just watch a few of the videos.

I am not saying it did happen that way, but it is certainly possible.

But, don't the videos try to show that the government was involved in 9/11 itself? You said the govenment wasn't involved, but you believed there was a cover-up.

I'd have to watch more of this, but I feel like the building 7 incident is very fishy. The owner of the building made $7 billion by suing his insurance agency, if any of this evidence of controlled demolition is true - which it really actually makes it look like - I'm wondering why nobody has sued him for fraud yet.

Actually, the video clearly states that he considered the two planes separate events on the twin towers. So, he really didn't make any money in that case on WTC7. He made $7 billion on legitimate terrorist attacks on the twin towers.

But, don't the videos try to show that the government was involved in 9/11 itself? You said the govenment wasn't involved, but you believed there was a cover-up.

I stated the gov wasn't behind it. Not that they didn't know of it. Not that they didn't cover their butts when it hit the fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9BofDUXv0

this is very weired, anyone else question 9/11? was it really terrorist or us.

Here are two very important web-sites that address just your questions. Please review each carefully as they are pretty in-depth. Good Luck.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

and

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

Actually, the video clearly states that he considered the two planes separate events on the twin towers. So, he really didn't make any money in that case on WTC7. He made $7 billion on legitimate terrorist attacks on the twin towers.

So the fact that he bought the towers 6 weeks before 911 that were actually losing more money then they were making at the time and needed to remove the Asbestos fireproofing(which could possibly cost billions) and after the attacks he cleaned up 7 billion and the right to rebuild the complex

Does that look suspicious at all to you?

So let's see, he buys the tower....plants exmplosives without anyone being able to see them, runs the det cord and then by coincidence 9/11 happens and he decides to blow the building. Oh and no one who was involved talks.....Here is a hint....no one can keep a secret that big.

So let's see, he buys the tower....plants exmplosives without anyone being able to see them, runs the det cord and then by coincidence 9/11 happens and he decides to blow the building. Oh and no one who was involved talks.....Here is a hint....no one can keep a secret that big.

Really ?

Where is Hoffa ?

Of Advanced warnings?? Well that's easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyWQU46Xx8g

Well, sure, there were many advanced warnings, even going all the way back to the Clinton administration. But this video is typical of all the other 9/11 truther videos that I have seen. Here's just one example in that video that I find hilarious: in an ominous voice, the narrator says "why was it that the top brass in the Pentagon cancelled all of their flights on the morning of 9/11?". Oh yeah, they did? So, just because you said it makes it true. What evidence do they have that this really occurred? :doh:

The question is: was the government involved in the 9/11 attacks? One can make the case that the Bush administration was incompetent and/or negligent in the matter, but making that leap to an actual conspiracy is a big one. I haven't seen any credible evidence that supports a conspiracy or a cover-up.

Archived