Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Coincidences

So let's see, he buys the tower....plants exmplosives without anyone being able to see them, runs the det cord and then by coincidence 9/11 happens and he decides to blow the building. Oh and no one who was involved talks.....Here is a hint....no one can keep a secret that big.

They don't really need to keep it a secret

It's not a secret to begin with

If you have the national media calling anyone and everyone who questions the official story crazy then you don't really need to keep it a secret

Even if someone came out and said "Hey here is the Evidence on paper!" The media will either ignore or discredit him anyway

The fact that we are having this conversation shows that we have lost control of this country. If people believe this stuff fine. I don't know what to believe anymore with this government of ours. I do know I do not trust my own government, the very government I put in office and the very government that is supposed to be supporting me.

So many people believe something like 9/11 could be done by the Government or covered up by the government shows that we really have no control over our country anymore. It's a shame. Voting is rigged, we have artificial interest rates, we can't get off of foreign oil, we borrow to pay for war, the world hates us, people are losing their homes, no one can pay for health care, oil, food.

America isn't so great right now.

The fact that we are having this conversation shows that we have lost control of this country. If people believe this stuff fine. I don't know what to believe anymore with this government of ours. I do know I do not trust my own government, the very government I put in office and the very government that is supposed to be supporting me.

So many people believe something like 9/11 could be done by the Government or covered up by the government shows that we really have no control over our country anymore. It's a shame. Voting is rigged, we have artificial interest rates, we can't get off of foreign oil, we borrow to pay for war, the world hates us, people are losing their homes, no one can pay for health care, oil, food.

I hate to agree with you but you're right.

Really ?

Who killed JFK ?

Who decided to kill the Branch Davidians ?

ETC.

Sounds like at least 3 big secrets at this point.

Yet the 9/11 secret must have an exemption.

Step away from the compter, turn it off and go live life without being on the internets for a couple years. It will help your sanity.

Oh, the drama. :laugh:

That's just the nature of business. All goverments are corrupt in some way, shape or form. It is how it has always been and will always be until the end of time.

Oh, the drama. :laugh:

Maybe a bit over the top. Maybe people just simply find it hard to believe that so many things happen for such small and unworthy reasons. But so many people question things like JFK, the moon landing, 9/11, why we attacked Iraq. I can't quite put my finger on it. There's so much apathy in this country right now. It's a shame.

People often forget that the WTC was attacked before, during Clinton's presidency. Difference was, 9/11 was more successful (from a terrorist's perspective). It's been proven over time that al Qaeda learns from their mistakes, and they clearly made mistakes during their first WTC attack.

But what if their first attack had been more successful, and one or both of the towers had been destroyed? Would we be having these same conspiracy discussions?

Those who are critical of the Bush administration for not acting on available intelligence to prevent 9/11, are you similarly critical of the Clinton administration for not acting on intelligence to prevent the first WTC attack, or the attack on the USS Cole? Because after all, Clinton essentially lucked-out that the first WTC didn't bring more damage and loss of life than it did.

A few other questions. Who flew the planes into the WTC, and what ever happened to the men believed to have been the hijackers, if they didn't do it?

And why did the hijackers send videotapes to al-Jazeera prior to their death discussing their impending "martyrdom" if they weren't involved? And why did bin Laden claim responsibility for 9/11 in a 2004 video?

If I were bin Laden, and I could prove that 9/11 was an inside job and not an al Qaeda project, this would be perhaps the most damaging single event in our nation's history. He could literally destroy us and our government by uncovering such information. Yet he instead claimed responsibility?

What about other al Qaeda attacks around the world--Madrid, London, Bali, etc.--are they not responsible for those as well, despite their claims of responsibility? Are they just a bunch of kooks who keep claiming responsibility for doing a bunch of horrible things that they aren't actually responsible for?

People often forget that the WTC was attacked before, during Clinton's presidency. Difference was, 9/11 was more successful (from a terrorist's perspective). It's been proven over time that al Qaeda learns from their mistakes, and they clearly made mistakes during their first WTC attack.

But what if their first attack had been more successful, and one or both of the towers had been destroyed? Would we be having these same conspiracy discussions?

Those who are critical of the Bush administration for not acting on available intelligence to prevent 9/11, are you similarly critical of the Clinton administration for not acting on intelligence to prevent the first WTC attack, or the attack on the USS Cole? Because after all, Clinton essentially lucked-out that the first WTC didn't bring more damage and loss of life than it did.

A few other questions. Who flew the planes into the WTC, and what ever happened to the men believed to have been the hijackers, if they didn't do it?

And why did the hijackers send videotapes to al-Jazeera prior to their death discussing their impending "martyrdom" if they weren't involved? And why did bin Laden claim responsibility for 9/11 in a 2004 video?

If I were bin Laden, and I could prove that 9/11 was an inside job and not an al Qaeda project, this would be perhaps the most damaging single event in our nation's history. He could literally destroy us and our government by uncovering such information. Yet he instead claimed responsibility?

What about other al Qaeda attacks around the world--Madrid, London, Bali, etc.--are they not responsible for those as well, despite their claims of responsibility? Are they just a bunch of kooks who keep claiming responsibility for doing a bunch of horrible things that they aren't actually responsible for?

You will be amazed by the answers they come back with. Technically they will come back to you with different questions in an effort to confuse the situation. Here's an example for ya:

"Who's to say the first attack wasn't carried out by the US gov't in an effort to bring awareness to AQ? Was this when the worlds greatest pawn AQ was born?"

At this point, they are hoping you forgot about your other perfectly legit questions.

I think the point is, there are plenty of people (60% of the country I believe) who question the official report. We invested $15 million on the 9/11 report and $40 million on Clintons blowjob. Despite people having photographs of a fire burning inside of building 7, before the towers collapsed, nobody has come up with a reason for it collapsing. FEMA handed it off to the NIST, the NIST report was inconclusive and suppost to be finalized last spring, but they have only come out and said they can't say with certainty as to why.

More and more people are questioning this every day. We have hundreds of building in our country, built just like building 7, maybe we should figure out how a diesel fire brought that building down.

I don't think it's crazy to question authority, blind faith is for God (and the Redskins sucsess and cowboys failures).

Maybe a bit over the top. Maybe people just simply find it hard to believe that so many things happen for such small and unworthy reasons. But so many people question things like JFK, the moon landing, 9/11, why we attacked Iraq. I can't quite put my finger on it. There's so much apathy in this country right now. It's a shame.

Here is a good video of the Kennedy assination, questioning who was behind it. I was going to post a thread about it, but I was going to only stop in today and this thread will already have the blood boiling around here today.

Here is a good video of the Kennedy assination, questioning who was behind it. I was going to post a thread about it, but I was going to only stop in today and this thread will already have the blood boiling around here today.

I posted the full hour and a half video in the JFK thread.

Of course, you would need to beleive that al qaeda attacked the WTC the first time. IT was actually the FBI.

As for Al Qaeda and Madrid, there are zero links between the two. The spanish gov't even came out and said themselves that al qaeda had no part in the train bombings.

Yeah, and I'm sure Ron Paul can fix everything. :rolleyes:

Of course, you would need to beleive that al qaeda attacked the WTC the first time. IT was actually the FBI.

As for Al Qaeda and Madrid, there are zero links between the two. The spanish gov't even came out and said themselves that al qaeda had no part in the train bombings.

You have no link to reality. :doh:

Which is it? Apathy (lack of interest in or concern for things that others find moving or exciting.) or are so many people questioning things?

As to why people buy into these insane theories, it's simple. There is so much garbage content like all of these idiotic YouTube videos that more and more people are getting sucked into a mass insanity. It happens the same way cult leaders get their groups started, the get one person to agree with them, then another, and before you know it, enough people are following along that it looks legitimate to people who should otherwise know better.

OK, so the conspiracy goes well beyond the Bush administration and involves the Clinton admin as well? Wow, first I've heard that.

That doesn't answer my question at all. al Qaeda has claimed responsibility for numerous attacks around the world. As for Madrid, it's pretty well known that the attack was intended to influence their elections, which it certainly did. But let's put Madrid aside for the moment, even though I firmly believe that al Qaeda (or al Qaeda sympathizers) were behind it.

Back to my question...What about other al Qaeda attacks around the world--are they not responsible for those as well, despite their claims of responsibility? Are they just a bunch of kooks who keep claiming responsibility for doing a bunch of horrible things that they aren't actually responsible for?

You will be amazed by the answers they come back with. Technically they will come back to you with different questions in an effort to confuse the situation. Here's an example for ya:

"Who's to say the first attack wasn't carried out by the US gov't in an effort to bring awareness to AQ? Was this when the worlds greatest pawn AQ was born?"

At this point, they are hoping you forgot about your other perfectly legit questions.

And there you go. :)

Archived