Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9/11 Coincidences

Ok, I just said I don't discuss this stuff any more with people like you for this very reason. So this will probably be my last response for a while...

1. They were tracking this plane from the ground and air. MANY people saw this plane crash with their own eyes (I know some people). National airport is right there, so everyone in that area knows what the **** a plane looks like. How could so many have mistaken it for a missile. How did that missile grow wings long enough to clip those light poles. Why did the missile not explode when it hit those light poles. And since they were tracking it, how did the plane magically disappear into thin air and a missile magically appear from thin air in it's place?

2. You have any credible source saying people smelled cordite? I can guarantee you that most people don't even know what cordite is. Also, have you ever smelled the air after a plane crash? How do you know it's different than from when a missile hits? How many people have witnessed both and know what both smell like?

my sources for people smelling cordite are about as credible as your sources for people saying they saw a plane.

If you want to beleive some man who barely fly a personal plane, flew a boeing into the pentagon and performed air maneuvers that are deemed impossible then that's your choice.

My choice is to not.

where is the plane. it magically disapeared just like my missile magically appeared.

I tried not to get involved in this thread, as all it would do is create a pissing match. thats not my goal and im sure its not yours. I present ideas that I beleive and so do you. nothing is gonna come of this, im not gonna change anyones position, and i doubt you will as well

Because yeah, when something built as thin and light as an airplane hits a building built like a fortress while loaded with explosive fuel at several hundred miles an hour, I expect a frame to be sitting there in full view. :rolleyes:

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml

But a plane is much denser than people no??? So how come no one can Identify the plane but they could Identify all the bodies??

Do you have a website that can explain that to me?

Do you guys even have any idea what a jet airliner is?

It is basically a hollow aluminum tube, made as light as possible, with a couple of huge engines driving it. It is not big or strong. It has two wings full of jet fuel. When it crashes into a reinforced concreted building, it is going to collapse into the hole it makes and explode. It is not going to leave nice big pieces lying there for idiots to gawk at. The only big pieces that are going to be left are the engines, because they are the only solid thing about an airplane.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Besides, even if that isn't compelling to you, I personally know two people who saw the plane fly right over their head that morning. So let it go, please.

Is that what your Common sense is telling you?? It's on youtube and it's made to make things look the way they are?? :doh:

Your common sense seems to be blind to simple logic

Just a hole no fire and the wreckage is so small that it can be picked up and removed from the hole by hand and on top of that the crash scar just happened to already be there before the crash

But all the bodies could be identified even though you can't see any of them from the footage taken from the crash site

You can call people crazy all you want for using their own logic to view the situation and you can go on blindly believing the official story

Either way your common sense is laughable in my opinion

my sources for people smelling cordite are about as credible as your sources for people saying they saw a plane.

If you want to beleive some man who barely fly a personal plane, flew a boeing into the pentagon and performed air maneuvers that are deemed impossible then that's your choice.

My choice is to not.

where is the plane. it magically disapeared just like my missile magically appeared.

I tried not to get involved in this thread, as all it would do is create a pissing match. thats not my goal and im sure its not yours. I present ideas that I beleive and so do you. nothing is gonna come of this, im not gonna change anyones position, and i doubt you will as well

This isn't a response, just another observation I forgot to add.

What you guys just did is exactly people like you always do. You both FAILED to address anything in my post. You just quoted me to say I'm wrong :laugh:

Carry on :laugh:

My choice is to not.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/09/12/victim-capsule-flight77.htm

Real people died that day.

I've already been down this road in another thread and posted links to hundreds of quotes from people who saw the plane go in. The loons don't buy it. Three people who were witnesses gave somewhat contradictory quotes or something so the hundreds of quotes saying they saw the plane don't count. :doh:

At some point you have to just give up and realize that these people are crazy.

At some point YOU have to realize that you're just a mouse for the power's that control you. The wealthy men who control the banking, who have judge's in there back pockets, so they can have absolute power. The people you should be afraid of are the people that by into these false accounts, and think that Osama Bin Laden planned 9/11, and got suicide bombers to fly planes into the WTC. Our government did it to us, so they could scare us, and your the epitome of what they want. Just believe the masses buddy.

At some point YOU have to realize that you're just a mouse for the power's that control you. The wealthy men who control the banking, who have judge's in there back pockets, so they can have absolute power. The people you should be afraid of are the people that by into these false accounts, and think that Osama Bin Laden planned 9/11, and got suicide bombers to fly planes into the WTC. Our government did it to us, so they could scare us, and your the epitome of what they want. Just believe the masses buddy.

Sounds like it is you who has the mouse in his pocket. Better get that fixed.

Do you guys even have any idea what a jet airliner is?

It is basically a hollow aluminum tube, made as light as possible, with a couple of huge engines driving it. It is not big or strong. It has two wings full of jet fuel. When it crashes into a reinforced concreted building, it is going to collapse into the hole it makes and explode. It is not going to leave nice big pieces lying there for idiots to gawk at. The only big pieces that are going to be left are the engines, because they are the only solid thing about an airplane.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Besides, even if that isn't compelling to you, I personally know two people who saw the plane fly right over their head that morning. So let it go, please.

Im sure they did... And the media stuffing it down our throats that "A plane flew into the Pentagon." has nothing to do with it right?

You have to account for the person I know who was there as well. Don't be a dumb dumb. Dumb Dumb.

I am.... Those people, along with you are part of that group called Americans... The stupid ones. Ya know which one's I'm talking about? The one's who's minds are closed to anything that's out of their "Safe Zone". If it's out of the ordinary... It's not true. I know your kind dude.

Im sure they did... And the media stuffing it down our throats that "A plane flew into the Pentagon." has nothing to do with it right?

what exactly are the conspiracy guys shoving down your throat that is so true? when people ask for concrete evidence to back up claims all that is ever presented is video or pictures support by conjecture, nothing else....'could be', 'an expert says','its a missile','a bomb on the 23rd floor of T7','this/that is impossible'......no one ever produces a single item to say, here, here is the one item of hard fact (a detonator, remains of explosive devices, whatever), the truth that destroys everything the government says and proves everything that we claim. Nothing.

Then to top it all we are patronised by being told that WE are the ones being deluded and beleiving in a pack of lies. Wake up kid.

Well, I think my uncle is smart enough to recognize a plane when it flies right beside his car, way too close to the ground and well off of the flightpaths to or from National Airport.

Has anyone seen the wife of the Solicitor General of the United States lately? What, she disappeared? How odd.

I don't think we are that far off on this. To me WMD was only part of the reason we needed to get rid of Saddam. His general open support of terrorism, his known contacts with al Qaeda, his destabilizing influence in the middle east, his hatred for the US and his desire for revenge, all added up to a dangerous package post 9/11. I always believed that Bush oversold the WMD issue and undersold the other reasons for invading. However I think he did so for legal (UN and international law) reasons which I understand. I also believe he thought they were there or he would not have set himself up for such a backlash.

In regard to the reasons you provided, I want to ask you a few questions:

1. If Saddam intended to collaborate with terrorists, as far as WMDs are concerned, how come we haven't seen any use of possible Iraq-linked chemical weapons? After all, Saddam had plenty of chances to provide WMDs to Al-Qaida and other organizations.

Invading Iraq wouldn't have prevented such weapons from being provided to terrorists. Not only did Saddam had months before the invasion to do so, he had years as well.

2. Saddam did have some ties to terrorists, such as his contributions to families of suicide bombers. But that raises other questions regarding terrorism and nation-support of terrorism.

Investigations did not find any ties of between 9-11, Al-Qaida, and Iraq, and even though a Saddam painting of 9-11 is a horrible piece of artwork, that is not evidence of Saddam's ties to that event. Why the continued effort to draw a correlation between Saddam and 9-11?

"...his hatred for the US and his desire for revenge, all added up to a dangerous package post 9/11."

3. Did we invade because of Saddam's contributions to suicide bombers? Did we invade because terrorist Abu Abbas was found to be living in Iraq? In short, are Iraqi-terrorist connections enough reasons to have invaded Iraq? Even at the costs of thousands of lives and billions of dollars? Where was evidence of an immediate threat which had to be resolved through an invasion? Where was the evidence that Saddam and terrorists, in particular Al-Qaida, were formulating a large planned attacks using WMDs or even conventional weapons of some type?

And, at the time of the invasion, was Iraq even the top sponsor of terrorism, including US allies?

4. Was Saddam enough of a destabilizing influence to justify an invasion? If you ask me, taking note of world events in Asia and Africa, there a lot of destabilizing regional nations. And while the invasion of Kuwait was obviously a destabilizing event, Iraq was subsequently quiet in its efforts, since getting a rear-kicking and international isolationism.

Was Iraqi, from the early 90's to the early 21st century, actually destabilizing the region? Were oil production or prices influenced by Saddam in some manner, or did he invade or attack any other nations in that region? And, in particular, enough to warrant an invasion of the region?

I am.... Those people, along with you are part of that group called Americans... The stupid ones. Ya know which one's I'm talking about? The one's who's minds are closed to anything that's out of their "Safe Zone". If it's out of the ordinary... It's not true. I know your kind dude.

Sorry, but you don't know dick about any of us. Grow up.

I think something fishy happened with JFK. I get it.

9/11 is not JFK. It was a tragedy. On par with Pearl Harbor.

Now about this safety zone.....you need help. Here is your medicine. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/118/pg1/srtpages

Sorry, but you don't know dick about any of us. Grow up.

Everything that has been planted in your mind is too deep rooted. You're a goner man. You have no opened mind to anything out of the ordinary. All I know about you is what you post on here.... Sorry to say, it's not the most flattering. (no disrespect)

Now about this safety zone.....you need help. Here is your medicine. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/118/pg1/srtpages

And here is your's....

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

This will put to rest any questions you have about religion, 9/11, or our federal banking system.

If it was on par with Pearl Harbor, what was the reason for administration's avoidance of investigating the attack, as well as underfunding the 9-11 Commission?

No, I am not saying "This is evidence of government involvement!" But it is rather abnormal behavior for an attack on the scale, as you mentioned, of Pearl Harbor.

And here is your's....

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

This will put to rest any questions you have about religion, 9/11, or our federal banking system.

I throw you a link for the best wacko site on the web an you give me THIS? :laugh:

Ron Paul makes good points. But why go off tangent? Stay focused and try to insult me like you did Predicto. It is helping make the case for you. It might not be the case you want made...but.....

If it was on par with Pearl Harbor, what was the reason for administration's avoidance of investigating the attack, as well as underfunding the 9-11 Commission?

No, I am not saying "This is evidence of government involvement!" But it is rather abnormal behavior for an attack on the scale, as you mentioned, of Pearl Harbor.

What makes you think a thorough investigation was not performed? Because you did not see it on CNN? Why give the media the opportunity to expose all of our weaknesses? For crying out loud who was the guy on CNN that was in Baghdad while it was being bombed giving out all the intelligence Saddam needed to defend on national TV???

For crying out loud who was the guy on CNN that was in Baghdad while it was being bombed giving out all the intelligence Saddam needed to defend on national TV???

http://www.anusha.com/osamaint.htm Peter Arnette.

1997 interview with Osama by Arnette....

Q) What are your future plans?

BIN LADIN: You'll see them and hear about them in the media, God willing.

You kidding me?!?!?!?! :mad:

Archived