Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins on CBS news

PokerPacker

what was the post they quoted?

and was this local affiliate? b/c that's quite a bit diff than cbs.

it was in reference to the firing of one of the coaches, the post referred to it as dumb (i think i remember the word "dumb" being in the post, but i couldn't find the original post).

and i didn't catch if it was a local affiliate, wouldn't be surprised since it was a piece about the redskins coach firings.

To bad es bans fans for no reason.... Im the organizer of OCSkinsFans.com and yet they ban me for posting a thread that can be seen under my profile. This board is gettign way out of hand with mods whom dont know what they are doing other than distroying threads and ban happy trigger fingers... of all things people get banned for its crazy to see the thread i started and they locked.

all i have is reply to thread capibilities but not sure how long that is going to last...

To bad es bans fans for no reason.... Im the organizer of OCSkinsFans.com and yet they ban me for posting a thread that can be seen under my profile. This board is gettign way out of hand with mods whom dont know what they are doing other than distroying threads and ban happy trigger fingers... of all things people get banned for its crazy to see the thread i started and they locked.

all i have is reply to thread capibilities but not sure how long that is going to last...

You posted yet another Snyder bashing thread. Why not just post it in the many times merged Snyder sucks thread? Nothing unique about your rant.

Also if you are banned how are you posting here now?

Um, it's probably not going to last very long if you keep trying to call the mods out. I don't mean this in the slightest way to be brownnosing, but I have yet to see an NNT or banning that wasn't deserved, with the exception of Who Del, and that was an April Fools prank. I've served a one week vacation of my own, and guess what, I deserved it.

Looks like you're well on your way to getting what you deserve as well. Way to plug your own site before you go, BTW.

Archived