Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins on CBS news

PokerPacker

To bad es bans fans for no reason.... Im the organizer of OCSkinsFans.com and yet they ban me for posting a thread that can be seen under my profile. This board is gettign way out of hand with mods whom dont know what they are doing other than distroying threads and ban happy trigger fingers... of all things people get banned for its crazy to see the thread i started and they locked.

all i have is reply to thread capibilities but not sure how long that is going to last...

It is probably best to vent on already established threads. I think they are a little frustrated with folks starting threads that are mirroring threads that are already present.

You weren't banned, right? Just can't start new threads for now?

To bad es bans fans for no reason.... Im the organizer of OCSkinsFans.com and yet they ban me for posting a thread that can be seen under my profile. This board is gettign way out of hand with mods whom dont know what they are doing other than distroying threads and ban happy trigger fingers... of all things people get banned for its crazy to see the thread i started and they locked.

all i have is reply to thread capibilities but not sure how long that is going to last...

Actually, this board is getting out of hand with members whom don't know what they are doing other then starting a thread for individual thought that enters their head.

That you're the organizer of OCSkinsFans.com has nothing to do with anything here. I've had a guy tell me he was a season ticket holder so he should be able to start threads. Some of you guys that just think that you're entitled to do whatever you want crack me up. We have Rules here. When you registered your free account here, you had to click a box that said you had read them & agreed to them. Maybe NOW would be a convenient time for you to actually go read them so you look less foolish by just spouting off nonsense.:)

Heaven forbid that on a board of over sixty thousand plus members, that not two of you have managed to have the same idea. A novel idea to that end would be to actually discuss it in the same thread. Maybe there should even be a Rule about that. Oh wait.....:)

Remember Grasshopper, not all thoughts should be threads.:)

I sent this member a polite PM telling him what to do to understand what NNT was about, and why, and how to remedy it. I did that within an hour after receiving a forwarded PM to me which was worded much as his pronouncement posted here. While I could make many comments here, I will only make one.

When you are new, and you come into a place that has been long-established and you're dealing with other people who are very experienced, and you assume that you automatically understand everything about the establishment though it be totally unfamiliar to you and the long-time staff are the ones that are confused, than you are thinking in a very questionable fashion. It is one thing to ask for help and explanation. It something else entirely to offer uninformed inaccurate castigating commentary, publicly .

Additionally, it should not take too much cognitve power to understand that the human being you PM on an internet message board is not sitting at the keyboard 24-7 with no one to talk to, so a little patience is logical and simple to presume. Paid work (career/job), personal life, and varying percentages of the other 70,000 members who have questions, plus our own posting, often require a bit of patience before your issue is addressed. And as always, the bottom line is if you read the rules and follow them, as you agree to do when you register, you never have to deal with such things. :)

Damn! They shoulda quoted a smart poster.

:D

:mad:

edit: they didn't quote me after all. The person that they list is "Oldschool82". There isn't a member with that name registered to Extremeskins.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=10&ltr=O&pp=30&order=asc&postslower=0&postsupper=0&sort=username&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=

Guest ComebackKing
I sent this member a polite PM telling him what to do to understand what NNT was about, and why, and how to remedy it. I did that within an hour after receiving a forwarded PM to me which was worded much as his pronouncement posted here. While I could make many comments here, I will only make one.

When you are new, and you come into a place that has been long-established and you're dealing with other people who are very experienced, and you assume that you automatically understand everything about the establishment though it be totally unfamiliar to you and the long-time staff are the ones that are confused, than you are thinking in a very questionable fashion. It is one thing to ask for help and explanation. It something else entirely to offer uninformed inaccurate castigating commentary, publicly .

Additionally, it should not take too much cognitve power to understand that the human being you PM on an internet message board is not sitting at the keyboard 24-7 with no one to talk to, so a little patience is logical and simple to presume. Paid work (career/job), personal life, and varying percentages of the other 70,000 members who have questions, plus our own posting, often require a bit of patience before your issue is addressed. And as always, the bottom line is if you read the rules and follow them, as you agree to do when you register, you never have to deal with such things. :)

Man how great these boards would be If everyone followed this advice. :applause:

Love the av too, let's hope you can get a face for that hat shortly!

I'm thinking the over/under is "one or two more off-topic thread hijackings calling out the mods".

It was DC's WUSA-9 the local CBS affiliate, not national.

It's amazing how much they could get wrong about the Extremeskins site within, what, a 15-second mention? :doh:

1. They got the name of the site wrong.

2. They quoted a nonexistent member.

3. They said showing most of the posts on the site would get them into trouble with the FCC because of profanity, ignoring the fact that ES has a working profanity filter.

Other than that, way to get things right Channel 9. :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

3. They said showing most of the posts on the site would get them into trouble with the FCC because of profanity, ignoring the fact that ES has a working profanity filter.

Haven't you heard? The FCC is handing out fines for showing uncovered asterisks, ever since the Bonds story.

Actually, now that I think about it and doing a little research, those comments were probably taken from the Chat rooms.

I can only imagine the patience of that reporter, who had to sit through hours of mindless drivel from Slacky McSlackAss, TorresA, xHunnybunzO, SkinsOrlando, skinsfan2k, OVCchairman etc.*

*etc=TLC :laugh:

EDIT: And Reic when he needs help with Chem

We were represented by OldSkool....

:doh:

:stfu: :loser:

Seems like reading ISN'T fundamental with you..

As I said before, they didn't quote me after all. The person that they list is "Oldschool82". There isn't a member with that name registered to Extremeskins.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/...lastpostbefore=

Plus what they quoted was something that I would have never sid in the first place, something about "Dan being a dummy".

:stfu: :loser:

Seems like reading ISN'T fundamental with you..

As I said before, they didn't quote me after all. The person that they list is "Oldschool82". There isn't a member with that name registered to Extremeskins.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/...lastpostbefore=

Plus what they quoted was something that I would have never sid in the first place, something about "Dan being a dummy".

You're right........I'm still using my hooked on phonics tapes

Tell the truth...all the attention must have been flattering.:laugh:

You're right........I'm still using my hooked on phonics tapes

Tell the truth...all the attention must have been flattering.:laugh:

You must not post much outside of the tailgate. My self esteem is not so fragile that I have to care if people know who I am, agree with my point of view, have me on ignore or not.

Saying that, I was surprised with the story and did check to make sure what was posted. For whatever that's worth.

Archived