Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Happens to Campbell if we lose Al saunders (M.E.T.)

Veretax

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Again you Saunders fans keep saying it has won...but what has it won? nothing...KC won nothing, it is a mediocre offense at best.

Care to look up and tell us exactly where KC's defense ranked those years??

But I guess defense has nothing to do with winning either, right??

Care to look up and tell us exactly where KC's defense ranked those years??

But I guess defense has nothing to do with winning either, right??

Top 5 offense from 2002-2005. That's winning for an offense coordinator.

how bout when he was with marty earlier or when he was HC of the chargers? The man has never won anywhere

how bout when he was with marty earlier or when he was HC of the chargers? The man has never won anywhere

So, you really think Al had control of the offense when Marty was his boss?? :laugh:

Wasn't Al just the interm HC at San Diego when they let Don Coryell go mid-season??

Mediocre offenses don't have QB's that throw for over 4000 yds and a back rushing for over 1400.

The Madden football fans kill me.

Ok smart guy first of all i don't even own a playstation or Xbox and have never played Madden so stop being such a smug SOB...yes his offense leads to good stats, but what has he won (sounds more like you are the one who plays to much Madden to focus on all the stats)...I will say it again what has this offense won? nothing...has he ever been to a super bowl and won with his offensive scheme...his offense has won absolutly squat.

Actually he only had a top 5 Offense in 2004...and with LJ and Preist Holmes its not that hard to get a good running game from those 2 guys

Wrong. It went like this:

2002 - 4th

2003 - 2nd

2004 - 1st

2005 - 1st

I don't get you people who criticize AS for "not having won anything" in KC. Nobody is asking AS to run the special teams, defense, and everything else that goes into a winning football team.

That's not his job. His job is to create a dynamic and explosive offense that is capable of putting points on the board. Period, end of story. And he has shown that he is quite capable of that.

And as for your argument that with Holmes and Johnson that "any OC could do it with those guys," take a peek at the decline of LJ's stats since AS left KC.

Wrong. It went like this:

2002 - 4th

2003 - 2nd

2004 - 1st

2005 - 1st

I don't get you people who criticize AS for "not having won anything" in KC. Nobody is asking AS to run the special teams, defense, and everything else that goes into a winning football team.

That's not his job. His job is to create a dynamic and explosive offense that is capable of putting points on the board. Period, end of story. And he has shown that he is quite capable of that.

And as for your argument that with Holmes and Johnson that "any OC could do it with those guys," take a peek at the decline of LJ's stats since AS left KC.

what happened to his offenses come playoff time?

People just forget or maybe just don't know how explosive that offense was in KC.

The year they lost to the colts in the playoffs, they were practically unstoppable. In fact, the Colts never did stop them. Not once. Priest Holmes fumbled once, and a missed FG. That's it. They never punted the ball.

Course they lost, but that's not on the offense. That was on the defense.

That's what Saunders can bring to the table, and he will if given time.

People just forget or maybe just don't know how explosive that offense was in KC.

The year they lost to the colts in the playoffs, they were practically unstoppable. In fact, the Colts never did stop them. Not once. Priest Holmes fumbled once, and a missed FG. That's it. They never punted the ball.

Course they lost, but that's not on the offense. That was on the defense.

That's what Saunders can bring to the table, and he will if given time.

hope so. I'd like to see a much more aggressive passing game than what we have seen thus far....aside from aethestics and player constraints that may have constrained his playcalling for boht QBs....dink and dunk is boring....

I think Campbell's chances of staying actually increase if Saunders goes. JC is not a Saunders prototypical QB. Saunders relies on accuracy, timing and quick releases, which are Campbell's weaknesses. Campbell would do better in a Schittenheimer, smashmouth offense.

What is it about Saunders that leads people to believe that he's the man for Campbell? I'll go a step further and say he's been a bust in Washington, look at how poorly the offense has been since he was hired. Just because the folks at Fox call him a "Genius" doesn't make it fact. People thought Obama was going to crush Hillary last night in NH too.

What is it about Saunders that leads people to believe that he's the man for Campbell? I'll go a step further and say he's been a bust in Washington, look at how poorly the offense has been since he was hired. Just because the folks at Fox call him a "Genius" doesn't make it fact. People thought Obama was going to crush Hillary last night in NH too.
Good point...why is it people say give the system time but then look at Pittsburgh or dallas and they instal new systems and right away they have success...and don't just blame it on Campbell

Archived