Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Dang, that's a very good point. I didn't even think about that.

Yeah, but I doubt Mosely would risk getting caught again. Who knows.

Regardless, that is a fight that I personally would rather see than Mayweather-Pacquiao. I know the masses would rather see the Manny fight, but I think Mosely would be a better fight.

Yeah, but I doubt Mosely would risk getting caught again. Who knows.

Regardless, that is a fight that I personally would rather see than Mayweather-Pacquiao. I know the masses would rather see the Manny fight, but I think Mosely would be a better fight.

But it makes Mayweather look like a big hypocrite. He has no proof at all that Pac ever juiced and wants to subject him to all these drug test, but he has no problems fighting someone who was actually caught taking PED's?

Let me ask you this, do you think he'll request the same type of drug testing with Mosley as he has with Pac? I don't think so.

But it makes Mayweather look like a big hypocrite. He has no proof at all that Pac ever juiced and wants to subject him to all these drug test, but he has no problems fighting someone who was actually caught taking PED's?

Let me ask you this, do you think he'll request the same type of drug testing with Mosley as he has with Pac? I don't think so.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I am not disagreeing with you. I am just saying that Mosely would not risk getting caught again. I think it does make Mayweather look hypocritical.

Dude, just quit while you're ahead because you sound like a complete idiot. Pac will take the testing as long as the NAC decides and dictates the protocol for testing. Arum is not going to let the Gayweathers decide the testing the policy.

Get a grip on yourself.

Pac doesn't want to take the tests. What does it matter, who is administering the test? OSADA does random blood testing. This hangup between them both is based on that, nothing else. How can a boxer with tattoos be afraid of blood and needles?

:helmet:

If it's there, where is it? I guess Leonard, Hearns or any other fighter that won multiple titles in different weight classes is suspect. Mayweather is one of those guys that don't want to fight someone that can beat him.

And you say "if Pac has nothing to hide, he ought to take a test?" Well, that's not how it works. If Mayweather is so into PED's in boxing, name another fight that he pulled this crap.

Mosely

Pac doesn't want to take the tests. What does it matter, who is administering the test? OSADA does random blood testing. This hangup between them both is based on that, nothing else. How can a boxer with tattoos be afraid of blood and needles?

its more than the testing.. Pac has superstition that the act of withdrawing his blood close to the fight will weaken him... so if Mayweather knows of this then its a pretty good bet that all of this is a plan to get an edge by playing some mind games with Pacman...

its more than the testing.. Pac has superstition that the act of withdrawing his blood close to the fight will weaken him... so if Mayweather knows of this then its a pretty good bet that all of this is a plan to get an edge by playing some mind games with Pacman...

Roach also said that's why Pacman never got any of his immunizations when he was a kid, he feels that's what gave him power.

Manny was required to take a blood test 24 days prior to the Hatton fight, so I know doesn't mind taking a needle for +30 mill.

He agreed to take three blood test for the Mayweather bout. Once in January, 30 days before the fight, and one after the fight. Standard drug testing protocol for the Nevada State Athletic Commission, especially for a high profile fight.

But he's not going to let the Mayweather's camp dictate the how they proceed with the doping policy. If the NAC find thats the Floyd's camp has a legitimate request, then Arum and Manny will agree to it.

Why is so hard for the Mayweather to comply with the three scheduled blood test for the fight?

Arum: 'The fight's off

ESPN.com

The much-anticipated showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, tentatively scheduled for March 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, isn't happening, Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN.com on Wednesday night.

"The fight's off," Arum, who promotes Pacquiao, said from Las Vegas.

The fight died after a last-ditch attempt at mediation failed.

Arum said Pacquiao would move on and likely fight junior middleweight titlist Yuri Foreman on March 13 or March 20.

Anyone think this is all planned and they're just tryin superhard to draw even more interest in this fight?

Anyone think this is all planned and they're just tryin superhard to draw even more interest in this fight?

I don't. This fight will NEVER be as anticipated as it is right now. This is one of those fights that don't need drama to get interest. IMO, they might never fight because I never truely believed Mayweather wanted this fight. I called it. As soon as Pac beat Cotto, we were all talking about Pac/Mayweather and I said right then and there that Mayweather will pull something to get out of that fight. He did.

Edited by blue collar

I don't. This fight will NEVER be as anticipated as it is right now. This is one of those fights that don't need drama to get interest. IMO, they might never fight because I never truely believed Mayweather wanted this fight. I called it. As soon as Pac beat Cotto, we were all talking about Pac/Mayweather and I said right then and there that Mayweather will pull something to get out of that fight. He did.

I feel the same way. Pacman was willing to compromise, but Mayweather wasn't. Just shows that Floyd didn't really want the fight.

Pacquiao had agreed to move off his hard-line stance of refusing a blood test inside 30 days before the fight, but Mayweather wouldn't budge off his desire for random testing all the way until the fight, Arum said. Nor would Mayweather agree to a public apology for remarks he made accusing Pacquiao of using performance-enhancing drugs, Arum said.

Kind of sad and pathetic on Mayweather to try and tarnish Pac's legacy.

stuff like this is why boxing is now a fringe sport

one fight that literally everybody wants to see (except Gator Bait lol), and they let it fall apart over some petty bull****

i literally hate everything about boxing that doesnt involve the actual fights

Edited by StillUnknown

You see I would've believed that if I didn't know that Pac took a blood test just days before his Hatton fight.

Edited by C26 Run

Roach also said that's why Pacman never got any of his immunizations when he was a kid, he feels that's what gave him power.

Manny was required to take a blood test 24 days prior to the Hatton fight, so I know doesn't mind taking a needle for +30 mill.

He agreed to take three blood test for the Mayweather bout. Once in January, 30 days before the fight, and one after the fight. Standard drug testing protocol for the Nevada State Athletic Commission, especially for a high profile fight.

But he's not going to let the Mayweather's camp dictate the how they proceed with the doping policy. If the NAC find thats the Floyd's camp has a legitimate request, then Arum and Manny will agree to it.

Why is so hard for the Mayweather to comply with the three scheduled blood test for the fight?

Because if you know a blood test is coming, you can clean it up before the test.

Arum: 'The fight's off

ESPN.com

The much-anticipated showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather, tentatively scheduled for March 13 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, isn't happening, Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN.com on Wednesday night.

"The fight's off," Arum, who promotes Pacquiao, said from Las Vegas.

The fight died after a last-ditch attempt at mediation failed.

Arum said Pacquiao would move on and likely fight junior middleweight titlist Yuri Foreman on March 13 or March 20.

This exactly what boxing doesn't need to happen. I really do hope that they will be able to resurrect this fight. Boxing needs this fight to happen. Dream matches like these don't come around often, it's so important to get this on.