Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

I can't wait to see this...those guys put on a hell of a trilogy. They probably can't get any other meaningful fights; anyone who saw their fights against each other want no part of either man.

Floyd isn't sweatin' Manny; He is bigger, faster, stronger, has a 5" reach advantage, and has superior boxing skills.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting hard for Pacman, but when reality sets in, I know it will be Floyd's hand being raised in the end.

Mayweather will get stopped. Mark it down. And if Mayweather's not sweating Pac, what's the deal with all this steroid talk coming from his camp? Pac has NEVER been suspected of any steroid use until now. I'm telling you, this is Mayweather's out clause. Come up with a stipulation that he knew Pac would not agree too.

Edited by blue collar

Yeah, hard to argue that Mayweather has the physical attributes that Manny doesn't. As a Pac-man fan he does look like he has something to hide, ALTHOUGH he has no problem taking a post fight blood test. I think that should be sufficient.

Exactly. If Pac was on something, it would come up.

Don't believe all the hype. Floyd is not looking for a way out of this fight. MONEY talks and the rest is just negotiating. Both fighters are expected to make 25 MILLION from this fight, not including PPV revenue. Neither Floyd nor Manny will pass up that type of money. If they do, they are fools. They will get it done and come 13 March we'll have a new undisputed P4P KING.

For the record, I have Floyd winning via unanimous decision, if not late TKO.

Exactly. If Pac was on something, it would come up.

when the testing issue was first brought up, Freddie Roach said they would have no problems with it. now all of the sudden, its an issue. i dont think Pac is on anything, but this doesn't make him look good.

if the situation was flipped and mayweather refused to do the test, you already know what everybody would be saying right now.

when the testing issue was first brought up, Freddie Roach said they would have no problems with it. now all of the sudden, its an issue. i dont think Pac is on anything, but this doesn't make him look good.

if the situation was flipped and mayweather refused to do the test, you already know what everybody would be saying right now.

Has Mayweather ever did this for another fight? I know how people like Mayweather operates. When they're afraid, they try to shame, embarrass and discredit someone.

BREAKING NEWS: The fight is off. For now.

Edited by blue collar

Has Mayweather ever did this for another fight? I know how people like Mayweather operates. When they're afraid, they try to shame, embarrass and discredit someone.

BREAKING NEWS: The fight is off. For now.

i cant remember him doing this for another fight, but i dont see why it would be an issue worth throwing a potential $40mil payday away if you're manny.

i mean the main sticking points that everybody thought would hold up the fight came together pretty quick, the money split, the weight, and the type of gloves.

i knew the negotiations were going too smoothly. it will still get made, but it won't be march 13th. boxing suffers if this fight doesn't get made. it reminds people of everything that is wrong about boxing.

Floyd Mayweather is scared of Manny. If Floyd had asked for this Olympic Style testing in everyone of his fights, I would buy his claim. But now all of a sudden he wants thsi type of blood testing.

In the words of Ochocinco: Child Please.

Floyd didn't have to ask for this type of testing in the past, because there wasn't as much cheating in pro sports as there is now. Not making excuses for either side. But in the last 2 years, how many athletes have been either suspected, caught or admitted they used some type of PEDs. Just to name a few: A-Rod, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Manny Ramirez, Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, Rashad Lewis and Shawn Merriman, etc.

I don't know if Floyd had this in the contract for his fight with Marquez. If it was, Marquez complied, because we didn't hear any fuss from him or his party over this stipulation.

This fight will get done, because bottom line, neither one will turn down $40 MILLION.

Floyd didn't have to ask for this type of testing in the past, because there wasn't as much cheating in pro sports as there is now. Not making excuses for either side. But in the last 2 years, how many athletes have been either suspected, caught or admitted they used some type of PEDs. Just to name a few: A-Rod, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Manny Ramirez, Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, Rashad Lewis and Shawn Merriman, etc.

I don't know if Floyd had this in the contract for his fight with Marquez. If it was, Marquez complied, because we didn't hear any fuss from him or his party over this stipulation.

This fight will get done, because bottom line, neither one will turn down $40 MILLION.

Did he bring this up with his two most recent fights? NO! Floyd Sr is the one who started the Pac might be on roids talk a few weeks ago. Well anyway, Pac said he'll give blood, but he wants to know when it will stop. He does not want to be drained before the fight.

Since this "operation stop the fight" ploy isn't gonna work, I'll sit back and wait on what Floyd will pull next.

Manny uses roids to get strong before the fight. By the time the fight is done and they test, its out of the system.

Manny is a roider.

You know they test before the fight right? The same testing that the NFL and MLB (now) does. Floyd just wants some super duper Olympic type testing, which Pacman said he would do immediately after the fight.

I thought it reflected poorly on Manny as well. At first. Not anymore. Mayweather is just being his normal, douchey self. Starting bull**** for the sake of starting bull****. I'd be shocked if the fight doesn't go down.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

You know they test before the fight right? The same testing that the NFL and MLB (now) does. Floyd just wants some super duper Olympic type testing, which Pacman said he would do immediately after the fight.

I thought it reflected poorly on Manny as well. At first. Not anymore. Mayweather is just being his normal, douchey self. Starting bull**** for the sake of starting bull****. I'd be shocked if the fight doesn't go down.

they test before the fight but commission tests arent that strict. Mosley didnt test positive during his 2nd fight with De La Hoya, but during the BALCO trials it was confirmed that he was on roids for that fight

Mosley didnt test positive during his 2nd fight with De La Hoya, but during the BALCO trials it was confirmed that he was on roids for that fight

Really? Sugar Shane? That sucks. I always liked him.

Vicious- What proof do you have that Manny juices?

Edited by Chachie

Really? Sugar Shane? That sucks. I always liked him.

yeah me too. shane was my favorite boxer ever, but i lost all respect for him after that

boxing is dangerous enough when everything is on the up and up, cheating with steroids is criminal. its no different than loading up your glove in my opinion.

Edited by StillUnknown

they test before the fight but commission tests arent that strict. Mosley didnt test positive during his 2nd fight with De La Hoya, but during the BALCO trials it was confirmed that he was on roids for that fight

So if Manny does the stringent testing that Mayweather wants IMMEDIATELY after the fight, doesn't it catch that?

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

I'm soooo glad this fight is getting blown up...now we can see Mayweather exposed by a true Welterwieght (Shane Mosely)

Maybe finally he will be forced to fight the top guys in his own division. I have no problem with Pound 4 Pound Mega fights...but usually those fights happen when two boxers have completely dominated their own divisions and have no one left to beat.

Manny has done this; Floyd has not.

Floyd dodged Paul Williams, Antonio Margarito, and probably cotto for the last two years.

Now he wants no part of Sugar Shane Mosely.

Mosely and Berto (both major sanctioning body champions) are fighting a "unification" fight in January to crown a semi-true Welterweight champ.

winner vs. Floyd would give us a true welterweight champ....let that guy battle manny for Pound 4 Pound.

I'm soooo glad this fight is getting blown up...now we can see Mayweather exposed by a true Welterwieght (Shane Mosely)

Maybe finally he will be forced to fight the top guys in his own division. I have no problem with Pound 4 Pound Mega fights...but usually those fights happen when two boxers have completely dominated their own divisions and have no one left to beat.

Manny has done this; Floyd has not.

Floyd dodged Paul Williams, Antonio Margarito, and probably cotto for the last two years.

Now he wants no part of Sugar Shane Mosely.

Mosely and Berto (both major sanctioning body champions) are fighting a "unification" fight in January to crown a semi-true Welterweight champ.

winner vs. Floyd would give us a true welterweight champ....let that guy battle manny for Pound 4 Pound.

Well, when Shane was the top guy, Floyd wanted to fight him and Shane refused. And every fighter you named, Floyd would have beat. Cotto have been exposed, Paul Williams is overrated IMO, Mosley let Cotto beat him and Margarito would have been tough, but Floyd would have found a way.