Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

http://i.imgur.com/4GcAo.png

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 01:43 AM ----------

your Floyd hate knows no bounds. LOL

Dude is 25 year old Floyd Mayweather. Floyd IS NOT the best fighter in the world.

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 01:49 AM ----------

Gotta calm down on that one. He has that potential, but he just beat his first real test. Let the man grow a bit before we crown him.

This kids reminds me of a young Mayweather. Almost impossible to hit, great power and maybe a better chin and more willing to mix it up. Broner's not going away any time soon.

This kids reminds me of a young Mayweather. Almost impossible to hit, great power and maybe a better chin and more willing to mix it up. Broner's not going away any time soon.

Part of him being "almost impossible" to hit is how he has been matched. He's a phenomenal talent, but he has some ways to go before he slips into the best overall conversation. He just beat the top dog at 135, the rest of the division is bare. Probably won't get see him tested again until he moves up to 140.

Best overall requires a resume + talent, Broner only has one of the two right now.

It never happened because Floyd was scared. I would say JMM just saved Floyd from a beating. But we all know Floyd was never gonna fight Pac.

You know as much about as boxing as you do baseball.

Edited by StillUnknown

Broener is basically Floyd Mayweather the 3rd. The difference between the two is that Floyd's defense is still better than Broener's. Broener gets hit A LOT more than Floyd does, even today. You are just hating at this point, and you know it.

You have a better case with Ward than Broener

You gotta be kidding. I know this is a day Floyd and his followers have been waiting for, but let's not sit here and act as if Broner is just another fighter. He DOES NOT get hit a lot. His defense might not quite be on Floyd's level, but he DOES not get hit a lot. The kid is the next big thing.

You gotta be kidding. I know this is a day Floyd and his followers have been waiting for, but let's not sit here and act as if Broner is just another fighter. He DOES NOT get hit a lot. His defense might not quite be on Floyd's level, but he DOES not get hit a lot. The kid is the next big thing.

dawg, I get it. you are hurt right after seeing Manny hit that canvas. I get it. I understand it. Its ok.

I never said Broner is just another fighter, I think he is an amazing young fighter. But you said he is the best fighter in the world. Dude hasnt beaten a single p4p fighter yet, and you said he is the best in the world. You are upset, so I will give you a pass for what you are typing.

dawg, I get it. you are hurt right after seeing Manny hit that canvas. I get it. I understand it. Its ok.

I never said Broner is just another fighter, I think he is an amazing young fighter. But you said he is the best fighter in the world. Dude hasnt beaten a single p4p fighter yet, and you said he is the best in the world. You are upset, so I will give you a pass for what you are typing.

Tell me who would beat him from 135-147. Back to Manny. Again, At least JMM had the courage to fight him. Your boy did everything in his power to not fight him and now Mayweather fans are acting like this is some vindication for him? Whatever.

Edited by DM72

You know as much about as boxing as you do baseball.

Yeah, ok. Funny you would say that though, when I never even recall you ever posting in a baseball thread. Stick to MMA and boxing, bro.

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 02:05 AM ----------

and Carolina Panthers football

:ols:..I KNOW you aint talking.

Goodnight everyone

kBJcz.jpg

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 02:08 AM ----------

Tell me who would beat him from 135-147.

Floyd, Pac, Marquez...

Lets see him against Matthysse as well

Broner got big time talent, but he hasnt beaten anyone yet. You are syching him because Manny died and you mad.

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 02:09 AM ----------

:ols:..I KNOW you aint talking.

I read your last post in that thread. I wont even respond cuz its absurd.

Gotta admit some of these gifs are pretty funny. Got to set the record straight though. I'm not a Pac fan. Just wanted to see him beat down Floyd is all. I wonder how Skip is gonna spin this now...

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 02:11 AM ----------

Whatever, Asia. It was so absurd I had total outsiders impressed. But let's stick to boxing...

Edited by Bubble Screen

Goodnight everyone

http://i.imgur.com/kBJcz.jpg

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 02:08 AM ----------

Floyd, Pac, Marquez...

Lets see him against Matthysse as well

Broner got big time talent, but he hasnt beaten anyone yet. You are syching him because Manny died and you mad.

Broner would beat all the above. Thos guys have been in too many battles to beat that kind of talent at this point. And I'm not all the surprised Manny lost to be honest. I was hoping he he would win but I saw it coming. The way he fights and the competition he was fighting, he was bound to lose. And don't be happy. If Floyd don't cherry pick another opponent, his time IS coming. Just wait and see.

And the Broner bandwagon has begun.

JMM stated before the fight, ' I am looking to knock him out'.

He knew what he had to do...and I had him losing also at that point...but wow.

Skip that trip. The set up is JMM and May or Pac vs. May,,,,either way...fights I will look forward to.

I expected Pac to lose tonight.

I feel like Pac is like De La Hoya. I never thought he was great either. He was very good...but not great.

Broner would beat all the above. Thos guys have been in too many battles to beat that kind of talent at this point. And I'm not all the surprised Manny lost to be honest. I was hoping he he would win but I saw it coming. The way he fights and the competition he was fighting, he was bound to lose. And don't be happy. If Floyd don't cherry pick another opponent, his time IS coming. Just wait and see.

I will ask you again, who has Broner beaten? Name me one guy who would make the top 10 P4P. Just one guy.

You say Floyd cherry picks, yet cant name a quality opponent Broner has beaten. You are mad, get over it.

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 02:35 AM ----------

I'm not big into boxing or anything but I like Pacquiao.

It's funny to see the Mayweather fans come in gloating after Pac got KO'ed. It's like Cowboys fans gloating after the Redskins lose to a team that isn't the Cowboys.

ok cool bud

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 02:37 AM ----------

And the Broner bandwagon has begun.

JMM stated before the fight, ' I am looking to knock him out'.

He knew what he had to do...and I had him losing also at that point...but wow.

Skip that trip. The set up is JMM and May or Pac vs. May,,,,either way...fights I will look forward to.

I expected Pac to lose tonight.

I feel like Pac is like De La Hoya. I never thought he was great either. He was very good...but not great.

I thought Pac would lose but the judges would give him the fight like last year. Never saw that KO coming.

And Broner is legit. I have no problem with people jumping on that bandwagon, just dont say ridiculous things like he hte best boxer in the world when he hasnt beaten anyone great yet.

I will ask you again, who has Broner beaten? Name me one guy who would make the top 10 P4P. Just one guy.

You say Floyd cherry picks, yet cant name a quality opponent Broner has beaten. You are mad, get over it.

I admit, Broner hasn't really fought anyone yet. But I bet you Floyd, JMM or Pacquiao won't fight him. While we're talking competition, whe was the last time Floyd faced a real threat? Someone who had a legitimate shot at erasing his 0. Old Mosley? Overrated Ortiz? A shot Cotto? We'll see if he fights Alverez in May.

Edited by DM72
+