Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we being spiritually setup for the greatest superbowl ever?Patriots VS Redskins!

michael_33

I'm with you brother.

Here's another tidbit to add to our scenario.

In our overtime win over Green Bay in the Championship game, the game winning play is an interception returned for a touchdown. Sending the Packers...packing, and Brett Favre into retirement.

The storybook part is, Brett Favre's first, and last, pass of his NFL career, will have been intercepted and returned for a TD, by the Redskins. :D

Our Skins have to earn the right to get a spot in the playoffs. And for all the reasons we've seen so far this season that will not happen. Its not meant to be. The season is finished.If NFL rules didnt dictate that teams had to complete 16 games Id have no problem ending this miserable season Thursday. Im tired.

so damn depressing.

What is this "playoff" word you use? What does it mena? Perhaps you really meant to say paloffs?

yeah. Paloffs. I thought so.

While I like your enthusiasm, there is no way we could get into the playoff, let alone go deep, at this point in time. We are just not good enough right now.

This team would need to do a complete 180, AND we need other teams to lose. Last week we owned our destiny. This week, we do not.

Think about how HUGE this superbowl would be?

I like it. I like you for writing it. Even more simple is that after this week (if we beat the Bears) we will control our own destiny. Without going into it look at who everyone plays and it's very likely a Skins win will coincide with all chips falling their way. It's a powerful thing to see, on paper, exactly what position you are in and hoepfully with everything they have been through they will have the mental and physical toughness to do it.

Archived