Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we being spiritually setup for the greatest superbowl ever?Patriots VS Redskins!

michael_33

As crazy as this sounds I would be lying if I hadn´t thought of this between 1 and a 1,000 times since we beat the Vikings two weeks ago. We still have a tough road to get to the Super Bowl but how awesome would it be that standing in the Patriots way to immortality is Joe Gibb's Washington Redskins, the greatest but most underappreciated coach of his time, the same franchise that lost to the undefeated 72' Dolphins, the way they beat us, by 45 points,.....so many story lines. I honestly believe we would win that game. I don´t know how but I just believe we would. I just think that this team is playing great when it matters and is going to be scary good and tough as nails by the time the Super Bowl rolls around. With the whole country behind us, it would be just unbelievable. I think I might just cry from happiness for two weeks straight if this actually happened.

I dont want to think too far ahead, but I can see the skins make it to the SB. But I dont see any way in which we can beat the Patriots. Especially after what happened to us earlier on in the season. I would LOVE IT if I were wrong though.

But you gotta remember - we're a totally different team now with Collins stepping in @ QB. We pass a lot more, spread the ball, and always keep the opposing defense guessing

We also don't turn the ball over as much. IF we reach the SB, and it's against the Patriots, I can see it being a good game.

As crazy as this sounds I would be lying if I hadn´t thought of this between 1 and a 1,000 times since we beat the Vikings two weeks ago. We still have a tough road to get to the Super Bowl but how awesome would it be that standing in the Patriots way to immortality is Joe Gibb's Washington Redskins, the greatest but most underappreciated coach of his time, the same franchise that lost to the undefeated 72' Dolphins, the way they beat us, by 45 points,.....so many story lines. I honestly believe we would win that game. I don´t know how but I just believe we would. I just think that this team is playing great when it matters and is going to be scary good and tough as nails by the time the Super Bowl rolls around. With the whole country behind us, it would be just unbelievable. I think I might just cry from happiness for two weeks straight if this actually happened.

Its way too early for me to think SB but I will tell you that I really did not think the way the Skins were playing at 5-7 they had any chance to win the last 4... I think Collins had helped with that and they are really clicking on offense like no other time this year... Keep it up Skins!!!

:logo:

Archived