Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vinny on B. Lloyd

slinky

honestly this is the game to show up if santana or ARE miss the game.. I expect him today to get 3 catches for 55 yds
I agree because if Moss or ARE are out, they'll blanket Cooley! One of the WR's needs to step up, it sure would be nice if it was Lloyd.

Slinky, it must suck to wake up to Vinny!:D

Vinny said that B. Lloyd has to step it up and perform on Sundays. Once he performs on the field, there won't be any problems. Locker room would be fine if he can be the player they wanted when they signed him: deep threat, yards after catch, big play, etc.

Brought up a comparison to Ricky Watters in San Fran, where he didn't do anything first year, but then bought into the system and performed afterward.

Vinny said that B. Lloyd has to step it up and perform on Sundays. Once he performs on the field, there won't be any problems. Locker room would be fine if he can be the player they wanted when they signed him: deep threat, yards after catch, big play, etc.

Brought up a comparison to Ricky Watters in San Fran, where he didn't do anything first year, but then bought into the system and performed afterward.

Did Vinny mention Lloyd being in Washington was primarily his fault?:mad:

This is what I've felt about Lloyd the whole time. Sonny and now possibly Vinny share in that sentiment it appears. Make Lloyd the go to guy for a game. Not just one or two series in a game - the whole game. There is no better time than now to do this with the injuries to Moss and ARE. Get him the ball and see how he does and maybe just maybe he'll produce and find a way back into the good graces of the staff.

Archived