Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vinny on B. Lloyd

slinky

first play should be a bomb to him just like the tampa game

That's the thing, it's seemed that Lloyd has gotten a step on the corner on those plays. However, Campbell has to avoid the slight overthrow like in that Tampa and GB game. Also, the failed deep connections to Moss. Once we get that downfield passing going, we'll be successful on offense.

we have 3 capable recievers with fresh legs: Mcardell, Caldwell, and lloyd. Funny thing is I think ARE will be our # 1 and thrash will be our # 2. I dont really think we will run 3 or 4 WR sets. It makes sence to us to do that because of Philies suspect secondary, but when has JG and Co done anything that has made sence to us? Mcardell may get 1 or 2 passes and thats about it. Other than that, it will probably be another win like AZ.

Actually my biggest concern now is the fact that we are in the same boat with our secondary as last year. Rogers and Macklin are out, Smoot is banged up so that leave Springs as our only healthy starting corner? Sorry, dont really see him staying healthy ALL year. What happens when he goes down?

Archived