Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

this game was redskins in every friggin department. we looked like an improved team from last week in pretty much every area of the game. im excited as all hell about this team after tonight. its nice to finally see some DOING vs just talking about what could be. this game was one overthrown ball from being waaaay lopsided.

No doubt BLC!!! When we sent the kicking team on befoore halftime, I was like... here we go! Playing scared again. That was a gutsy call from Gibbs, and a gut-check and confidence builder for the team, but did you see Campbell? He sold it to them. If you rewatch the game, you might notice Campbell speaking to a coach on the sidelines and pleading with him to GO FOR IT!!! I am gald they did.

After that INT, you could see they were playing scared and would not let Campbell play. I was screaming at the TV to "LET THIS KID PLAY!!!" You could see he wanted to bust out and play natural.

They looked much better in the scond half, and I have a VERY GOOD feeling that this offense is about to bust wide open.

Campbell is getting confident and not ****y.

HTTR!!!

Archived