Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

They lost a couple of them, so at least they were in the same stadium as the trophy. Oh wait, the 2nd one wasn't really lost, it was stolen by Belecheat's video crew.

Eagles fans also get the opportunity to visit Fedex once a year, where they can hear Super Bowl Flags blowing in the wind while the National Anthem is played. So, at least they get to visit a stadium where Super Bowl flags fly.:silly:

The cheating excuse is really lame. Now all Feables fans have moved from blaming McNabb to someone else. Pathetic.

No doubt BLC!!! When we sent the kicking team on befoore halftime, I was like... here we go! Playing scared again. That was a gutsy call from Gibbs, and a gut-check and confidence builder for the team, but did you see Campbell? He sold it to them. If you rewatch the game, you might notice Campbell speaking to a coach on the sidelines and pleading with him to GO FOR IT!!! I am gald they did.

After that INT, you could see they were playing scared and would not let Campbell play. I was screaming at the TV to "LET THIS KID PLAY!!!" You could see he wanted to bust out and play natural.

They looked much better in the scond half, and I have a VERY GOOD feeling that this offense is about to bust wide open.

Campbell is getting confident and not ****y.

HTTR!!!

I thought the same thing. I called Gibbs a wuss for trying the FG. Then when the offense came back out, I apoligized. We need to just let JC play, mistakes or no mistakes. Stop being so scared. I loved the aggresive play on the last series. Even though it didn't work, that long ball was the nail in the coffin if we hit it. He will next time. He was over anxious.

it's been an hour... imma go ahead and bump this

this is to the original poster and to bills parcells and the rest of the haters on MNF.

as charles barkley would say "that's the type of game that makes you wanna go home and beat your wife"

Barkley was pretty good, but ESPN was pissing me off by showing the booth constantly while the game was being played.

I thought the same thing. I called Gibbs a wuss for trying the FG. Then when the offense came back out, I apoligized. We need to just let JC play, mistakes or no mistakes. Stop being so scared. I loved the aggresive play on the last series. Even though it didn't work, that long ball was the nail in the coffin if we hit it. He will next time. He was over anxious.

You are right. That last series was great! They executed the play action perfectly! JC saw Santana and got too excited. I know he was thinking "Deal Sealer". He just put too much on that ball.

He will egt that down pat in no time. It just a timing issue.

Also... the announcers did not notice this, but his INT was not a bad play in my book. If you re-watch the play, the reason he does not throw that pass earlier is because an Eagle DE had the jump and hands up in the throwing lane to ARE. Campbell held on until the lane was clear. Unfortunatley for him, by that time, The DB had gotten in range of ARE. I thought it was a good play to not get the pass batted down and I am positive he did not see the DB.

Barkley was pretty good, but ESPN was pissing me off by showing the booth constantly while the game was being played.

That drove me F'in crazy last night. They should never do that in the middle of a drive... only on timeouts, injuries, and like.

Archived