Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

i would like to take credit for starting one of the longest running threads in es history, lol. Man, I had to do something monday night. I came to this board which i don't do too much anymore, and it was dead, and I mean dead. the last 4 years i've been on here the eagles rivalry with the skins was smack talk city, but monday, 1 thread. pitiful. so, me being me, i decided to spice it up baby. Still after talking smack, only walking deadman and zoony were able to bring it, the rest of you wannabe's that posted after the game **** you, bandwagoneers. talk your smack before the gAME AND MAYBE GET SOME LOVE. I posted in another thread after the game to say good game and such, but the love for this thread is awesome!!!! About freakin time. Philly has owned the skins for so long the beat downs were too much I guess. So, enjoy the win and If you think philly is done, dream upon a star little kiddies, it's a long season.

i would like to take credit for starting one of the longest running threads in es history, lol. Man, I had to do something monday night. I came to this board which i don't do too much anymore, and it was dead, and I mean dead. the last 4 years i've been on here the eagles rivalry with the skins was smack talk city, but monday, 1 thread. pitiful. so, me being me, i decided to spice it up baby. Still after talking smack, only walking deadman and zoony were able to bring it, the rest of you wannabe's that posted after the game **** you, bandwagoneers. talk your smack before the gAME AND MAYBE GET SOME LOVE. I posted in another thread after the game to say good game and such, but the love for this thread is awesome!!!! About freakin time. Philly has owned the skins for so long the beat downs were too much I guess. So, enjoy the win and If you think philly is done, dream upon a star little kiddies, it's a long season.

Can't take it like a man can you? Little *****.

So, enjoy the win and If you think philly is done, dream upon a star little kiddies, it's a long season.

Sure, because they look just poised to strike, lol.

If it looks like shat, smells like shat, you don't have to taste it to make sure.

I'm pretty sure I know what the Eagles are right now.

Still after talking smack, only walking deadman and zoony were able to bring it, the rest of you wannabe's that posted after the game **** you, bandwagoneers. talk your smack before the gAME AND MAYBE GET SOME LOVE.

Yeah, because "getting love" for false bravado and uninformed, loud, brash predictions is what we all strive for around here. :doh:

Goody for you. You are now "famous" the same way that Star Wars garage kid is. Boom goes the dynamite!!!

Archived