Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

Attaway fellas, keep up the bumpity bumpage. "BUMP!" Just like Dawkins gettin' tee-rucked by Sellers.

(Actually, I guess that was more of a "CRACK!" but you get the idea.) :)

Ha. The Eagles suck and their fans are a bunch of puds. Oh yeah, they talk a good game beforehand, but just like their team...can't...back...it...up. :laugh:

i would like to take credit for starting one of the longest running threads in es history, lol..

Yours actually rank up there with "The Paloffs is now thread" and "**** the Cowboys" and "Fun with Eli's Drunk Picture". Your thread is the "Paloffs is Now" of ATN. I give you credit for that.

Man, I had to do something monday night. I came to this board which i don't do too much anymore, and it was dead, and I mean dead. the last 4 years i've been on here the eagles rivalry with the skins was smack talk city, but monday, 1 thread. pitiful. so, me being me, i decided to spice it up baby. Still after talking smack, only walking deadman and zoony were able to bring it, the rest of you wannabe's that posted after the game **** you, bandwagoneers. talk your smack before the gAME AND MAYBE GET SOME LOVE. I posted in another thread after the game to say good game and such, but the love for this thread is awesome!!!! About freakin time. Philly has owned the skins for so long the beat downs were too much I guess. So, enjoy the win and If you think philly is done, dream upon a star little kiddies, it's a long season

Once again, I like others were on other threads. I didn't even see this until I looked over on the ATN. Bandwagoners, I wouldn't call us Bandwagoners. We love our Redskins as much as you love you Eagles. This response shows us how sore of a loser you are. If I talk **** with my friends and the 'Skins loose, I take what I dished out before. This shows you can't take it, when your team loses. So I vote we sticky this thread on the top. Congrats, you are idiot of the year for this post. :applause:

Archived