Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

Bump!!! Bump

I'm sorry. I was under a cave for the last week. I was really looking forward to the game on Monday. What happened? Did the Eagles stand their ground and defend their house like people thought? Did McScabb bring a bombardment of an aerial assault like everyone said? Did Westbrook run wild over the skins 'weak' defensive line? Did JC run and hide in Philly because of Jim Johnson's wild blitzes?

No?

:shutup:

I'm sorry. I was under a cave for the last week. I was really looking forward to the game on Monday. What happened? Did the Eagles stand their ground and defend their house like people thought? Did McScabb bring a bombardment of an aerial assault like everyone said? Did Westbrook run wild over the skins 'weak' defensive line? Did JC run and hide in Philly because of Jim Johnson's wild blitzes?

No?

:shutup:

Actually.......

umm, let me know the comment, quote please?? I think you got your signals crossed. It's cool though.

You're an idiot. You start this thread, and when you come back every few days after the loss, you throw some more shots and disapear. Now that we lost a game, not even to your team btw, you're in here again. Coincidence? I don't think so. You're a wanabe troll. You're not good at it and you put other trolls to shame, which is pretty pathetic when you think about it.

Unfortunatly I know you just don't get it. So keep it up because you obviously have nothing better to do.

Ive been here as long as you have tr1. but I respect your hate bud. you love your team. It's all good. but at your age, you should ease up a bit before you stroke out. k snookums.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eagle091, you get owned in by this thread, and you keep firing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are a classless loser...and I suspect I'll be here well after you're gone... ;)

"You're an idiot. You start this thread, and when you come back every few days after the loss, you throw some more shots and disapear. Now that we lost a game, not even to your team btw, you're in here again. Coincidence? I don't think so. You're a wanabe troll. You're not good at it and you put other trolls to shame, which is pretty pathetic when you think about it.

Unfortunatly I know you just don't get it. So keep it up because you obviously have nothing better to do."

All I can say is wow. really wow.

Stophovr6 you really need to lighten up. Also, you need to know what your talking about before opening your mouth because as far as this conversation goes you don't know. my posts were in jest and i've said so a couple times. so little boy, ease up a bit.

I'll ease up as soon as you leave this place.

**** off.

By tr1: "Eagle091, you get owned in by this thread, and you keep firing.

You are a classless loser...and I suspect I'll be here well after you're gone..."

Because I actually have a sense of humor. your insults don't bother me old man. go take some geritol and go lay down.

By tr1: "Eagle091, you get owned in by this thread, and you keep firing.

You are a classless loser...and I suspect I'll be here well after you're gone..."

Because I actually have a sense of humor. your insults don't bother me old man. go take some geritol and go lay down.

You may have a sense of humor, but you don't have a sense for predicting the outcome of football games.:eaglesuck:laugh:

Archived