Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miss Teen South Carolina fumbles question

DixieFlatline

Um, it's called a beauty contest. Not Jeopardy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Emcee: OK ladies.....I am going to ask each of you a question. Miss SC, step up here, you will be first.

Emcee: Are you ready Miss SC?

Miss SC: Yes I am. Boy, that was an easy question.

;)

Did you notice the smirk on the host? :) He could barely contain himself.

She slit her own throat.... she attempted to answer the question without pausing and giving it a second to clearly think the question through. She was answering it within 3 seconds.

All I have to say is.... she better be a good lay. Because no one is going to sit through listening her talk EVER unless she's great in the sack. At least not more than once.

Let me help you:

Q: Recent polls have shown that a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Miss South Carolina responds:

A: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there, in our nation, don't HAVE maps, and, uh, I believe that, uh, our education, such as South Africa, and, uh, The Iraq, everywhere like, such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over HERE, in the U.S., should HELP the U.S., er, or should HELP South Africa, and should HELP The Iraq and the Asian countries, so we'll be able to build up our future, or..."

(she then smiles sweetly, and is applaused)

Holy crap, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. It was hysterical when I watched it, but when I actual read the transcript I literally had tears in my eyes.

Priceless. (she is smokin hot though)

All I have to say is.... she better be a good lay. Because no one is going to sit through listening her talk EVER unless she's great in the sack. At least not more than once.

Thats what I'm saying.

They are asking too much by even requiring them to speak.

This isn't Miss Teen Geek USA.

"Like, you know, duuuh! Whatever"

The whole event should be, put on bikini, smile, jump up and down in bikini, smile some more, etc. Otherwise they need to get some more normal looking chicks up there.

Do you think the Playmate of the Month has to answer a geography question in order to undress and show off the silicone?

Didn't think so.

See, being "dumb" is ok in America, especially when you have another "ass"et that will make others over look that very stupid part about you ! ( She sounds horriable, but sure looks good) DOH':doh:

Now thats what got us here to begin with, ("pass her through, shes hot") thats even worse!

REMEMBER! just because someone looks good, doesn't mean that they are good!

OK, that was bad, but I think you are all missing something. I don't think it's because she is that stupid, I think she froze. She probably prepared for some other type of question, and was trying to fit that answer in the question. I mean c'mon are people that stupid? :paranoid:

OK, that was bad, but I think you are all missing something. I don't think it's because she is that stupid, I think she froze. She probably prepared for some other type of question, and was trying to fit that answer in the question. I mean c'mon are people that stupid? :paranoid:

I don't know. The premise of the question was that 1/5th of Americans can't find the US on a world map. :)

Archived