Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miss Teen South Carolina fumbles question

DixieFlatline

I saw it this morning on the news...rarely am I got off guard by how stupid people can be, but I was this time...its like she can barely function..it was like some animatron in Westworld or Stepford Wives whose program went bad and just started talking gibberish...

I think she brought some important issues to the forefront, like the critical map shortage we face in this country. Everyone always wants to attack the messenger, when really, we should be criticizing ourselves.
I've watched it many times now and it gets better every time.

She would have been better off farting in the mic and walking away.

i have no idea what she said. it was like she was speaking in tongues

Quotes like these and the original content are bulleting this to potential thread of the year IMO. :laugh:

I actually watched this pageant... the girl who got 4th runner up was MUCH better than this girl (I wouldn't say GOOD, but better). Her question was something like, "when does a person become a grown-up?" And she just answered with something about how she still has to ask her parents questions no matter how old she is. Not a great answer, but she was much better than S.C. and better looking.

I was flipping and caught that question - actually her answer was 'when you know right and wrong without having to have your parents tell you'. Under ordinary circumstances, thats a pretty lame juvenile response. Compared to Miss SC though, she's on track for a nobel prize.

Let me help you:

Q: Recent polls have shown that a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Miss South Carolina responds:

A: "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there, in our nation, don't HAVE maps, and, uh, I believe that, uh, our education, such as South Africa, and, uh, The Iraq, everywhere like, such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over HERE, in the U.S., should HELP the U.S., er, or should HELP South Africa, and should HELP The Iraq and the Asian countries, so we'll be able to build up our future, or..."

(she then smiles sweetly, and is applaused)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: That was hilarious. That was a pretty poor answer. I didn't even understand any of it when she was talking.

I'd still hit it though.... ;)

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

A true candidate for "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader" .......then again :doh: .

I'd read about this incident, but when I saw the clip on the news it really stressed the importance of :read: . At least I got to use that icon for the first time. It might be something she could understand since her linguistics are sub-human.

my GOD man! LOL! I laugh harder and harder everytime I watch this clip. What does giving maps to "the Iraq" and South Africa have to do with educating Americans on the location of our country hahahahah. If I were Mario I would have pulled out a world map right there and asked her to locate the US.

Archived