Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick indicted on felony charges (superdupermegamerge)

turbodiesel#44

I think he will play the year, I don't think he should be suspended yet either. Like the previous poster said, anyone can be indicted. Should make years offseason very interesting in ATL.

No actually not just anybody can de indicted the feds have to have evidence against you before they will indict

Saying that anybody can be indicted is just not true

Guest Rafterman

They released A LOT of details, which tells me that the feds flipped somebody on the inside.

If that's the case, say GOODNIGHT Ron.

How'd it go from him being 'not likely to be indicted' to the indictment dropping?

We already know they have informants...but is that really what they're going to base the case on?

I predict he'll get a deal from the prosecution: plead guilty to a lesser charge, & only will have to pay a fine (no jailtime). That way the FEDs keep their tidy conviction record, and Vick is punished. I wouldn't be surprised if he got 4 games from Goodell.

Bye bye sponsors and everything else. We should have known when the Ron Mexico story leaked out that this guy is bad news. Maybe his little brother can talk some sense to him...oh wait a second.

That is if he is proven guilty. If his lawyer can get a change of venue to California, he just might skate and then star in a Naked Gun sequel.

Bye bye sponsors and everything else. We should have known when the Ron Mexico story leaked out that this guy is bad news. Maybe his little brother can talk some sense to him...oh wait a second.

That is if he is proven guilty. If his lawyer can get a change of venue to California, he just might skate and then star in a Naked Gun sequel.

Um, no. In CA, animal cruelty is a far worse crime than mass murder.

When I read further into the details of his dogfighting scenario it was quite shocking, even more so disgusting, what theyve been doing to these poor animals...shooting, shocking, hanging all the pitbulls that lost in a dog fight?? its sick...very disapointed.

Vick brought this upon himself. He violated the law. CP's comments had no bearing on the case.

I know its all on Vick but it still makes CP look like a bigger jack ass for trying to defend the guy for doing illegal stuff.

Archived