Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick indicted on felony charges (superdupermegamerge)

turbodiesel#44

Being involved in a dog fighting ring is one thing.

Personally being responsible for killing eight living animals for no other reason than because they weren't "fighters"... that's downright disgusting.

Whether or not Vick goes to jail, he's definitely a bona fide piece of ****.

No, I get it. It was ridiculous but I got it.

Wow, you take issue with "innocent until proven guilty"? That's "ridiculous" to you? You should write a strongly-worded letter to our Founding Fathers.

You need to go over to the smoking gun and read the indictment. It is pretty damned detailed.

Yeah, I read it. If it's as damning as you claim, then Vick's guilt should be forthcoming. Until then.........

:stfu:

You didn't say "jail". You said "going down".

I guess people interpret context differently. I wouldn't think a 4-game suspension and $250K fine would be "going down". I would tend to think jail time is a more accurate depiction.

But hey, you win!!

:rolleyes:

Vick is a scumbag. There is no way he had no idea these things were going on. A 7 state dog fighting ring. I can't even imagine how many dogs have been tortured and abused for the fun of it. Animal abuse is just as bad as abusing the elderly or children IMO. Anybody who can't defend themselves and are abused for some sick pleasure. I wish animal abuse charges were more serious.

He has plenty of undeniable evidence that links him to this. I don't want to hear any guilty before being tryed crap. I just hope he is made an example of so people like Portis take it more serious.

The point? The point is if/when he is found guilty he deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Too many people get off for things with nothing but a slap on the wrist. If you can't understand that as the context of my post, sorry.

That wasn't your point. You gave a :cheers: , to the fact he was being busted. You said nothing about if he's convicted or any relevant facts.

Vick is a scumbag. There is no way he had no idea these things were going on. A 7 state dog fighting ring. I can't even imagine how many dogs have been tortured and abused for the fun of it. Animal abuse is just as bad as abusing the elderly or children IMO. Anybody who can't defend themselves and are abused for some sick pleasure. I wish animal abuse charges were more serious.

He has plenty of undeniable evidence that links him to this. I don't want to hear any guilty before being tryed crap. I just hope he is made an example of so people like Portis take it more serious.

Get off the Portis thing. I can tell your a bleeding heart.

I'm sorry but killing a dog doesn't compare to killing a child. You are so far out of wack.

Wow, you take issue with "innocent until proven guilty"? That's "ridiculous" to you? You should write a strongly-worded letter to our Founding Fathers.

Yeah, I read it. If it's as damning as you claim, then Vick's guilt should be forthcoming. Until then.........

I guess people interpret context differently. I wouldn't think a 4-game suspension and $250K fine would be "going down". I would tend to think jail time is a more accurate depiction.

But hey, you win!!

For a minute there I thought you were a Va Tech fan which would explain your defensive mode.......... Oh wait a minute. :rolleyes:

You mean, like the Duke rape case? Yeah, that seemed pretty "damaging" too. Forget the trial!!!! Let the public crucify Vick the way they were willing to do to the Duke Lax players!!!! Screw the justice system!! Screw "innocent until proven guilty"!!!!

You aren't really comparing this to the Duke case are you? In the Duke case the entire body of evidence was one woman's accusation. That's it. The other woman there didn't even corroborate her story. In Vick's case it is his property and they have tons of evidence, including dog carcasses and several statements from people that have admitted they were involved along with Vick. You have to be truly burying your head in the sand to not see this as big trouble for Mr. Vick.

I understand that a man is innocent until proven guilty and that you feel the need to give him the benefit of the doubt but you can't for a second believe that the Duke case and this case are even close to being the same scenario.

Like you I will wait until more comes out to condemn him but if these accusations are true particularly the part about electrocuting dogs or slamming dogs to the ground until they died then he is a worthless POS. I hope it all turns out that it is false and that he is being railroaded but it doesn't look good.

Wow, how righteous of you?

"If guilty", right Todd? Why don't people wait and see before they go "celebrating" Vick's inevitable downfall.

No, I'm correct. If guilty, he's a deplorable human being. You're the only one being righteous here. Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm sorry but killing a dog doesn't compare to killing a child. You are so far out of wack.

Killing a dog may not compare to killing a child but it is pretty effin bad particularly if the reports of how they were killed are true. We are talking some seriously twisted individuals.

You didn't say anything about innocent until proven guilty. You said some drivel about casting the first stone. :laugh:

As if even if Vick is guilty of this, we have no right to talk b/c we probably did bad things too. :rolleyes:

I can assure, I have never been charged with any crime. :)

Why? B/c he is a former Hokie? If he was a former Boiler-maker, would you be so passionate about this? :)

But hey, you win!!

The winner does usually beat a loser. :)

And if Vick is found guilty or pleads guilty to these crimes, I can assure he is going to get a lot more than a 4 game suspension and a 250k fine.

In fact, how the NFL deals with him will be the least of his worries.

Abusing anything that can not defend it's self is deplorable. Killing a dog is not as bad as killing a child, but it's still a sorry act.

Dog fighting should be viewed much worse than it is by a lot of people. Portis showed us just how common it is. Thats an aditude I want changed.

No, I'm correct. If guilty, he's a deplorable human being. You're the only one being righteous here. Frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I am ashamed of myself, but only because you say so.

:laugh:

And the fact that you think I SHOULD be ashamed of myself indicates that you already see Vick as guilty.

Contradicting one of the founding tenets of this great country, Todd? You should be ashamed of yourself.

How'd it go from him being 'not likely to be indicted' to the indictment dropping?

We already know they have informants...but is that really what they're going to base the case on?

I predict he'll get a deal from the prosecution: plead guilty to a lesser charge, & only will have to pay a fine (no jailtime). That way the FEDs keep their tidy conviction record, and Vick is punished. I wouldn't be surprised if he got 4 games from Goodell.

That is insane. So a man can execute animals in the worst possible ways and plea out of it. I doubt it. They may lean on him hard to implicate anyone else of interest in the dogfighting community, but they WON'T let this big fish just swim away. Theres no way.

That wasn't your point. You gave a :cheers: , to the fact he was being busted. You said nothing about if he's convicted or any relevant facts.

You're damn right I gave the :cheers: .

It seems quite clear that at the VERY LEAST Vick knew about all of this crap. If you can't understand that and appreciate the fact that I want him busted than that's your problem.

You're damn right I gave the :cheers: .

It seems quite clear that at the VERY LEAST Vick knew about all of this crap. If you can't understand that and appreciate the fact that I want him busted than that's your problem.

I'll give one too!:cheers:

He had head bands made up to promote a kennel that body slams dogs to kill them.

Pit bulls aren't bad dogs, but they will be if they are breed for fighting much longer. A whole breed of dog could be gone thanks to scumbags like Vick.

I'll try to pick my quotes more carefully for you next time, my bad.

Why? B/c he is a former Hokie? If he was a former Boiler-maker, would you be so passionate about this? :)

If Vick was a Boilermaker, I probably wouldn't be coming to his defense like this. But I certainly wouldn't be willing to lock him up and throw away the key like you and your ilk are willing to do.................before this thing even gets to trial.

That is insane. So a man can execute animals in the worst possible ways and plea out of it. I doubt it. They may lean on him hard to implicate anyone else of interest in the dogfighting community, but they WON'T let this big fish just swim away. Theres no way.

If it turns out Vick killed those animals as humanely as possible and then consumed them, you are going to look silly.

I am ashamed of myself, but only because you say so.

:laugh:

And the fact that you think I SHOULD be ashamed of myself indicates that you already see Vick as guilty.

Contradicting one of the founding tenets of this great country, Todd? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Let me guess. You just realy like the way your Bad Newz gear fits and don't want to have to get rid of it.

No matter what you think of dogfighting....

... Vick is done in Atlanta and maybe the NFL period. Owners don't a qb who is a huge distraction and the public has decided is a piece of garbage.

They released a statement yesterday that they will continue to support their players and coaches.

Now they may have a changed of heart, but that sounds like a "we'll keep" statement.

It all depends on how many people are willing to implicate Vick directly. Somebody is going to take a hard fall for this but my guess is that it isn't going to be Vick. One of his posse will take the brunt of this to keep the money train flowing. I think the plea bargain for either no jail time or a small amount of jail time is more likely. Vick is going to get some very high-priced attornies who will do whatever it takes to keep him from doing hard time. I'm betting that one of his buds will get 5 years and be out in 2 and have a nice bank roll waiting for him.

Archived