Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

This will NEVER get old. ;)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKCvtoFqWOQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKCvtoFqWOQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Just read this on FB:

...Who the hell wants Romo and what has he done? We don't want Romo and McNabb is better than him today, right now, past his prime. I love Cowboys fans. They make complete asses of themselves year in and year out and pay more attention to the goings on in Ashburn Virginia rather than what their own... See More god forsaken team team is doing.

Guess what Cowpatties? Your last superbowl was a mere 2 years after our last one. Until last year You had't won a playoff game for 13 frickin seasons, but you act like ya'll have won something. You've won nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zippo.

Romo - The only QB in recent history to have homefield Adv 2x for the playoffs only to lose in round 1 at home both times. I ask again....WHO THE HELL WANTS THAT?

Just read this on FB:

...Who the hell wants Romo and what has he done? We don't want Romo and McNabb is better than him today, right now, past his prime. I love Cowboys fans. They make complete asses of themselves year in and year out and pay more attention to the goings on in Ashburn Virginia rather than what their own... See More god forsaken team team is doing.

Guess what Cowpatties? Your last superbowl was a mere 2 years after our last one. Until last year You had't won a playoff game for 13 frickin seasons, but you act like ya'll have won something. You've won nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zippo.

Romo - The only QB in recent history to have homefield Adv 2x for the playoffs only to lose in round 1 at home both times. I ask again....WHO THE HELL WANTS THAT?

I rarely post, but this just bothers me. I know it's a moot point and I'm not trying to stir the pot, but if someone is going to call another group of people idiotic fans it might be nice if they check their own facts.. so you might want to reply to them on FB. Skins last super bowl was 91 and ours was 95, that's not two years. Also, homefield advantage 2x in the playoffs to lose first round? We lost in Seattle(Parcells last year), then lost in Dallas to the Giants(Wade's first year), missed the playoffs the following year, and then lost in Minnesota last season after winning the wild card matchup vs the Eagles.

I've never understood, you can go anywhere in the country and find cowpuke fans. Most of them don't even know where Texas is. Are they the default football team? I know they are the biggest bandwagon team I have ever seen, people come out of the woodwork if they are doing well. Of course its a biased opinion ,but to me its the biggest rivalry EVER.

:dallasuck

You guys may get a kick out of this. On the Packers website, they've got a poll asking which non-divisional home game fans are most looking forward to. 78% voted for Dallas. Hate from above, *****es! **** Dallas!

Edited by PokerPacker

What about back in the day the pukes buying the rights to "Hail to the Redskins"? and using it to get approved by George Marshall. The only reason those idiots are a football franchise team is because of that.

I sure do loath those pukes!