Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one who thinks Beckham and his wife are trying too hard?

Thanos

For once I agree with Thanos.

They are doing everything they can to be inserted into pop culture in this country. Who cares? The two of them bring nothing to the table... and sorry, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are already holding down those jobs. Maybe go back to England and re-apply for the job when we have an opening?

And btw... if I were a can of paint I'd be insulted.

Anyone else thinks she looks like Mayella Ewell from To Kill A Mockingbird?

Anyone else not know who the hell you are talking about. :silly:

Anyways, Posh is hot, and she may be hot enough to be a big deal in England, which has about 6 hot chicks in the whole damn country. But in America in general and California specifically, she's a dime a dozen.

Am I the only one who's insulted by the fact that they both wait until their careers are in the crapper before coming over here? I don't want to be Germany to their David Hasselhoff.

OK that's just plain funny. :laugh:

On the subject of trying to hard - HELL NO. This is their business. It's how they make money and grow their business. The US is pretty much a new market and they are working hard to grow into it.

Anyone else not know who the hell you are talking about. :silly:

Anyways, Posh is hot, and she may be hot enough to be a big deal in England, which has about 6 hot chicks in the whole damn country. But in America in general and California specifically, she's a dime a dozen.

LOL frequent visitor are u ? obviously not....................

I don't know why everyone has counted them out. His playing days are not over. He was called up for England a couple of weeks ago and came in and did what he does best, scored a goal, not bad for a washed up player.

As far as Posh goes, well, I never thought I would be defending a Spice Girl, but she is HOT. She may be a lil on the skinny side, but.....

Having played soccer for a majority of my life, I am glad to see this. I hope he brings a whole new group of soccer fans on board. There are already a ****load of latins in this country boosting the popularity of soccer in this country.

Archived