Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one who thinks Beckham and his wife are trying too hard?

Thanos

PB you need to get to London there are a ton of women in the UK and the accent is the key, it is so sexy. The chick on Lost :)

I know going to school in WV may have hurt your ability to comprehend what attractive women are :laugh: :laugh: Mountains + Beer is not always a good thing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Once again, I think you are full of :pooh:. What else is new?

Anyways, THE POINT is that Posh is not hot enough to make a splash in America. Her and Beckham were like royalty in England. Here, they MIGHT make the status of circus side show, but there is going to need to be some major drama for that to happen.

If i were their agent, i'd say if they REALLY wanted to make some money and capture attention, they should wait until soccer season is over (i have no idea when that is) and then file for divorce in a very public manor.

I personally think Posh is overrated as ishh. Not only does she have the body of a broom stick with 2 grapefruits glued to it, she always has that stupid, always in a pose, zoolander like smug on her face. If she lived in America, she wouldn't crack the top 500 hottest chicks IMO.

And I won't comment on Beckham because, well he plays soccer and isn't even that good anymore so WGAS.

:rotflmao: Nailed it.

Anyways, THE POINT is that Posh is not hot enough to make a splash in America. Her and Beckham were like royalty in England. Here, they MIGHT make the status of circus side show, but there is going to need to be some major drama for that to happen.

You're right ... they won't get any coverage. To be famous in America you have to have real talent like Tom Cruise and whatever his wife is called. :silly:

To say there aren't a ton of hotties in London and England is just plain ignorance.

There are thousands of very hot English women (I dated one and she is still a best friend) and you add in thousands of Eastern European women who have immigrated, and add in thousands of models and women working in the fashion industry in London from all over Europe.

Keira Kneightly, Catharine Zeta Jones, Kate Beckinsale, Rachel Weisz

20061129-190302-1.jpg

Catherine-Zeta-Jones-Photograph-C10041990.jpeg

kate-beckinsale-picture-1.jpg

rachel_weisz_maxim.jpg

"Hot" women are in any national capital.Heck , Budapest has great women.Thing about the British variety alot of them get fall down drunk and smoke heavily.Don't care how fine they are, that's a turn-off.

Beckham will sell alot of tickets though.DC United is riding this wave with ticket sales.

Posh is skinny and not sexy to me.They may hae timed it right with this nation sufering from Paris Hilton fatigue.

but they are not from there :)

and yes if you want to make it in the film and television industry you need to be in LA :D

I didnt say there arent any hot british chicks. I said their werent many hot chicks in England.

England sends us all of their hot chicks, we send them our riff raff that needs to be around less competition.

040225_scoop_paltrow_bcol130p.widec.jpg

madonna_116044a.jpg

The TOPIC of this thread is if "Posh and Becks" will make a huge splash in America. My point is that Posh is not hot enough in comparison to the other hundreds and hundreds of smoking hot women in LA to make much of an impact and Beckham is a soccer player and no one cares about soccer.

I didnt say there arent any hot british chicks. I said their werent many hot chicks in England.

England sends us all of their hot chicks, we send them our riff raff that needs to be around less competition.The TOPIC of this thread is if "Posh and Becks" will make a huge splash in America. My point is that Posh is not hot enough in comparison to the other hundreds and hundreds of smoking hot women in LA to make much of an impact and Beckham is a soccer player and no one cares about soccer.

:laugh: PB wins the thread

On 730am right now, Scott Van Pelt is making fun of Beckham right now. OMG im laughing my ass off here.

now to stop talking about a washed up soccer player coming to the US, do you think Scott gets Dan's spot for his own show?? That would be cool.

I PRAY IT IS NOT ROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now to stop talking about a washed up soccer player coming to the US, do you think Scott gets Dan's spot for his own show?? That would be cool.

I PRAY IT IS NOT ROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope its Van Pelt.

While the rest of america is :yawnee:, you are in here hanging on his nuts?

Im bored, its something to talk about and the guy on the radio im listening to is making fun of him. I dont think thats "hanging on his nuts" but keep defending the metrosexual soccer player. :thumbsup:

Thanks. :stfu:

Archived