Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the only one who thinks Beckham and his wife are trying too hard?

Thanos

They are going to have to try hard, because soccer players and washed-up Spice Girls just arent that interesting to Americans.

soccer fans are going to eat this up and i think many men here would want to eat this up :laugh: :laugh:

xin_3309031411038391831610.jpg

I don't know why everyone has counted them out. His playing days are not over. He was called up the England a couple of weeks ago and came in and did what he does best, scored a goal, not bad for a washed up player.

As far as Posh goes, well, I never thought I would be defending a Spice Girl, but she is HOT. She may be a lil on the skinny side, but.....

Having played soccer for a majority of my life, I am glad to see this. I hope he brings a whole new group of soccer fans on board. There are already a ****load of latins in this country boosting the popularity of soccer in this country.

I got news bud, people who didn't give two ****s about soccer before this sure as hell won't care because of them.

She's pretty hot though.

I got news bud, people who didn't give two ****s about soccer before this sure as hell won't care because of them.

She's pretty hot though.

See this is where I think you are wrong. I would wager that after the video of Reggie Bush and David Beckham there has been some interest peaked. The video was brought to my attention by someone who was not interested in soccer at all. They are doing a wonderful job of publicizing themselves and I believe they will fit right in and promote the sport.

Care to place a wager? We can work out the details if you accept.

Anyways, Posh is hot, and she may be hot enough to be a big deal in England, which has about 6 hot chicks in the whole damn country. But in America in general and California specifically, she's a dime a dozen.
England actually has a ton of smoking hot celebrity women. I remember a couple years ago I saw the MTV Europe Awards, which were just dominated by British celebrities since nobody cares about MTV France or Germany, and it was unbelievable the amount of hotties they had that I had never heard of. But for starters, Elizabeth Hurley ring a bell?
soccer fans are going to eat this up and i think many men here would want to eat this up :laugh: :laugh:
Umm...yeah, she's way hot, end of story.

England actually has a ton of smoking hot celebrity women. I remember a couple years ago I saw the MTV Europe Awards, which were just dominated by British celebrities since nobody cares about MTV France or Germany, and it was unbelievable the amount of hotties they had that I had never heard of. But for starters, Elizabeth Hurley ring a bell?

Umm...yeah, she's way hot, end of story.

Elizabeth Hurley, yes, she was very hot. She's passed her shelf-life.

Anyways, i included her in my 6. Who else ya got?

Futher, I SAID that Posh is hot. She should be, those titties must've cost 20 grand. Is she going to demand the kind of attention here in America that she did in England? Not a chance. Well, maybe if she starts hanging out with Paris Hilton or something. But she's going to need a major gimmick or a massive MASSIVE public meltdown that results in multiple felony charges to warrant a blip on the radar outside of US magazine.

As far as Beckham.....he's a soccer player. Period. No one is going to give a ****.

Keeley Hazel

keeley.jpg

keeley-hazell-picture-1.jpg

See this is where I think you are wrong. I would wager that after the video of Reggie Bush and David Beckham there has been some interest peaked. The video was brought to my attention by someone who was not interested in soccer at all. They are doing a wonderful job of publicizing themselves and I believe they will fit right in and promote the sport.

Care to place a wager? We can work out the details if you accept.

What video of Reggie Bush and David Beckham?

Soccer is soccer...it'll always be on the backburner in this country. Look at Pele in the 70's. He brought some interest to the sport but after he left people stopped caring.

There will be a bit of interest, only cause espn will be shoving it down everyones throats. Don't confuse that with people actually giving a ****.

Dunno what you want to wager...

What video of Reggie Bush and David Beckham?

Soccer is soccer...it'll always be on the backburner in this country. Look at Pele in the 70's. He brought some interest to the sport but after he left people stopped caring.

There will be a bit of interest, only cause espn will be shoving it down everyones throats. Don't confuse that with people actually giving a ****.

Dunno what you want to wager...

I think Pele and Beckham are a lil different. Although Pele was a MUCH better player, in the 70s the sport did not have the following it currently has. Granted the Cosmos reached heights of 60,000 in the stands, but the MLS is challenging one of the major sports in this country (hockey) in popularity.

You also have to take into account the strong latin influence in this country and their love for soccer. Plug into that one of, if not, the most popular international sports figure, with a HOT wife and people are going to buy into this.

A lot will not stay, simply because the mentality of American Sports, instant gratification (lots of goals, homeruns, slam dunks, and touchdowns). But his presence has already created an interest.

As far as the video, I cannot figure out how to link it to this message so I will bump the thread I started a couple of weeks ago. Beckham meets Bush (Reggie).

Look at it w/ an open mind.

As far as the wager, I was thinking some sort of sig the other would not appreciate.

Maybe we look at this by the end of next MLS season, and see where Beckham's popularity stands. Is that too long for you? I know I won't be going anywhere.

Elizabeth Hurley, yes, she was very hot. She's passed her shelf-life.

Anyways, i included her in my 6. Who else ya got?

First off, Hurley's past her shelf life? Really? This is from last June, still looks pretty good to me and I think probably most men.

hurleyqp6.jpg

Amy Nuttall, for another (you can google her for racier pics):

amynuttallei9.png

Rachel Stevens, for another:

rachelstevenspicture1jj4.jpg

Pretty much all of pop group Girls Aloud:

girlsalouduh9.png

Lucy Pinder:

lucyum5.jpg

Kelly Brook:

kellybrooked0.jpg

Along with Keira Knightley and Kate Winslet as actresses off the top of my head, and Keeley Hazel as mentioned earlier. Do I really need to keep going here?

PB you need to get to London there are a ton of women in the UK and the accent is the key, it is so sexy. The chick on Lost :)

I know going to school in WV may have hurt your ability to comprehend what attractive women are :laugh: :laugh: Mountains + Beer is not always a good thing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PB you need to get to London there are a ton of women in the UK and the accent is the key, it is so sexy. The chick on Lost :)

I know going to school in WV may have hurt your ability to comprehend what attractive women are :laugh: :laugh: Mountains + Beer is not always a good thing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I KNOW you aren't dissing West Virginia women... Anyone making that statement has never been to Morgantown.

I personally think Posh is overrated as ishh. Not only does she have the body of a broom stick with 2 grapefruits glued to it, she always has that stupid, always in a pose, zoolander like smug on her face. If she lived in America, she wouldn't crack the top 500 hottest chicks IMO.

And I won't comment on Beckham because, well he plays soccer and isn't even that good anymore so WGAS.

Archived