Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good bye everyone, it's time to move on.

SUNSTONE

rincewind once said "this world would be a better place if everyone lived like Jesus taught..", so that's exactly what I'm going to do. :silly:

I've actually had this dream for awhile, and my door has finally opened so I can live my dream.

I'm moving out of my place and into a big house with 3 other Christian room mates, who all have the same goal.

- No cable TV, only rented movies and some videogames.

- No junk food in the house, only healthy eating.

- Working out

- Reading/Studying the bible 5 or 6 days a week

- No internet

- Fasting

- Outreach to the community, helping people with all kinds of problems.

- Setting up a room for guests, such as the homeless during freezing nights, and helping people get over addictions.

My personal goals are to write some screenplays and write a book on how the church could be much more effective.

Have a good life and try to make the most of it.:ciao:

Alright, is it just a coincidence that this occurring right at the end of another horrible football season? Where exactly do the Redskins fit into all of this? No cable tv? No Internet? Seriously...good luck with that one!

Just playing...good luck pal! HAIL!

p.s - I see youre still online...so I take it you havent moved out yet....:)

Thx everyone, I'll be gone in the morning.

I can still catch a game by going to sports bars or a friends house.

I'll definitly watch events like the Superbowl and UFC fights, I just don't want to wake up one day and realize I just watched other people's lives on TV instead of making one on my own. You know?

SUNSTONE, I have to admit I don't know much, but I do know this. Making major life altering decisions based on ANYTHING rince has to say is a mistake of catastrophic proportion. ;)

j/k bro. I have a lot of respect for your decision. It's always difficult to walk away from the temptations of this world, even for a short time, but it's often incredibly rewarding when we do.

Please be careful in your outreach ministry. I understand your desire to help the less fortunate in your community, but your safety has to be your #1 priority. With all respect, I think it would be better and safer to offer your services in a more structured setting. Just my opinion though.

Anyway, good luck and God bless. Don't get discouraged if you don't see some major revelation right away. Anything worth doing takes time.

Archived