Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good bye everyone, it's time to move on.

SUNSTONE

Sunstone,

We have not agreed on much over time, and we've had a couple of heated discussions, but I wish you the absolute best of luck and favor in this endeavour. It says a about you that you'd even would be willing to even try something like this.

The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields. May you rest in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Sunstone........Continue to study that 30 hour sermon in my sig and spread the word........the 5th trumpet is over.....sadaam is dead.......

the question is now how soon shall #6 and china delay.......

~God Bless

:doh:

As far as the China thing they will have to wait until there are enough horses in the world to fulfill the prophecy. :D

:doh:

As far as the China thing they will have to wait until there are enough horses in the world to fulfill the prophecy. :D

16The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number. 17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur.

Being that John wrote this 1900 years ago I doubt there was a word he could think of for tank, armored car or what ever else those people ride in battle.....Clearly it isn't something that existed during HIS time so I'd imagine it's some futuristic weapon I haven't seen yet ......

The Fire, smoke and sulfur out of the lions mouths makes me think something similar to a tank....but why the NON blending colors?.....I get red and blue.....but why Yellow?.....I guess I'll just have to wait.....

16The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number. 17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur.

Being that John wrote this 1900 years ago I doubt there was a word he could think of for tank, armored car or what ever else those people ride in battle.....Clearly it isn't something that existed during HIS time so I'd imagine it's some futuristic weapon I haven't seen yet ......

The Fire, smoke and sulfur out of the lions mouths makes me think something similar to a tank....but why the NON blending colors?.....I get red and blue.....but why Yellow?.....I guess I'll just have to wait.....

200 million tanks? I hope you're joking. If you add up all the tanks in all the armies in the whole world, it wouldn't even number a million...and that's including museum pieces. There will never be 200 million tanks. Ever. ;)

The guy says he's backing off of modern culture and devoting more time to faith and you start dropping Revelations/Armageddon scripture. Lighten up a bit, partner. If Revelations is your favorite part of the bible, you're more drama-queen than humble servant, IMO.

rincewind once said "this world would be a better place if everyone lived like Jesus taught..", so that's exactly what I'm going to do. :silly:

I've actually had this dream for awhile, and my door has finally opened so I can live my dream.

I'm moving out of my place and into a big house with 3 other Christian room mates, who all have the same goal.

- No cable TV, only rented movies and some videogames.

- No junk food in the house, only healthy eating.

- Working out

- Reading/Studying the bible 5 or 6 days a week

- No internet

- Fasting

- Outreach to the community, helping people with all kinds of problems.

- Setting up a room for guests, such as the homeless during freezing nights, and helping people get over addictions.

My personal goals are to write some screenplays and write a book on how the church could be much more effective.

Have a good life and try to make the most of it.:ciao:

If someone askes you to wear Reeboks and drink kool-aid.. Run!..

In all seriousness, that is awesome man.

So in other words you want to be like an amish person? Good luck with that, I dont know the part in the bible where Jesus said not to use the internet or watch a few movies but whatever...

Many freezing nights for homeless people in Florida huh?

You're correct.......Jesus never said that however as most true Christians can clearly see this world is slowly evolving into a self rightous, self worshiping place. Jesus DID tell us that if the pressure from sinners becomes too much in the outside world to flee.

Since no one can break my faith now I have choosen to stay in this abyss and help as many as possible.

That's the problem with prophesies, you can read anything you want into them. As I took it, you were saying the two hundred million horses is substituted by two hundred million of it's modern day equivalent i.e. tanks?

geez.....come on now.....

It said , " .... and the number of the mounted soldiers was 200 thousand thousand..... "

Mounted could mean ANYTHING.......If they didn't have a word for people in tanks, people in planes, people in choppers than what else could he of said?.....mounted.......that's all he could say......

Besides......we are talking about something that hasn't happened yet so I can't be 100%.

the Bible says 200 million soldiers and 1/3 of the world will die.

now what's more likely:

A

......we nuke china and what ever other communist country decides to join them ( russia ) before the 200M man army of CHina has a shot at us or taiwan

or

B

......Atheist communist Mao is reading the Bible trying to confuse on here on ES?

Trumpet 2,3, & 5 or rather conclusive......1 & 4 have multiple possiblities and 6 is to come......

It may be in 200 years it may start next sunday.....The 5th trumpet era should be over because sadaam is dead.......but ya never know......

Archived