Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this has been covered but, does anyone know if the Redskins are gonna stick with the White Jersey on Burgundy pants for home games or go with the Burgundy Jersey on White pants. Since Jim Zorn is the coach now, I've been wondering if we would fall in line with the NFL reguarding Jersies.

It's not an NFL standard that white jerseys are away and colors are home. It's up to the team. Dallas is another team that does. I've heard some southern teams like Miami wear their whites at home to stay cool in the heat and force the opponent to wear the darker, hotter jerseys during the summer.

Huh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is actually is a legit question. Gibbs, as well as Parcells, were known for wearing white at home where most teams use colors. It is not an NFL standard to wear the darker jersey at home though.

I am actually kinda curious as well as to whether we will shift to burgundy on white at home now with a new head coach, and I'm hoping we do.

To the original poster, you probably could have found your answer in the "fashion thread" or whatever in the stadium. I think we may have covered it before, but it'd be hard to do a search for a topic that was probably merged into the fashion police thread.

Don't know if this has been covered but...

that line is one my my favorites...

i like that one and the ones that start...

Am I the only one that....

or

Who else....

I am waiting for a thread to start that goes like

"Am I the only who think Jason Taylor should change the spelling of his last name to Taelur? Who else is with me?***POLL***"

and then there is no poll

Am I the one who thinks it would be cool if the skins had a 3rd jersey.

I know last year we had the throwbacks and we had the 70th anniversary jerseys. But how about havin a jersey wth the current design in a 3rd color (a la Miami, detroit, or Atlanta).

Like we could have a gold jersey or somethin

n12810668_34198199_7022.jpg

***The photo is from wikipedia, i copied it and added my gold idea.***

Awww -

<sigh> How nostalgic is this? The very thread that got me my first (and hopefully only) NNT now claims another vic? Memories...

YoungSkins, swallow your pride, go back and read the thread-starter privileges post again or for the first time, and apologize sincerely to TK. Then just let the more seasoned members of ES -- of which I am not one -- start the topics for discussion, and post your ass off in those.

Works for me.