Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Am I the only one to find those throwback uni's hideous? Someone made a Ronald McDonald reference to those with a pic and it was pretty much dead on. Plus...I don't ever want my team ever to wear yellow! It's Burgandy and Gold (or whatever Zorn said).

I would like to see the throwback with the burgandy helmet and fletchings in the back. Very strong and unique...

This was the only game I went to last year.

I still remember my buddy and I on the concorse at halftime with huge grins talking about how we were gonna be 3-0 and in control of the division.

Not a word was spoke on the way home...was a sad sad day.

This was the only game I went to last year.

I still remember my buddy and I on the concorse at halftime with huge grins talking about how we were gonna be 3-0 and in control of the division.

Not a word was spoke on the way home...was a sad sad day.

Went to a bar in Charlotte and met some Redskins fans that are here on ES. I was thinking the same thing, 3-0. Then we started playing Riggo Drill and lost it.

Am I the only one to find those throwback uni's hideous? Someone made a Ronald McDonald reference to those with a pic and it was pretty much dead on. Plus...I don't ever want my team ever to wear yellow! It's Burgundy and Gold (or whatever Zorn said).

I would like to see the throwback with the burgundy helmet and fletchings in the back. Very strong and unique...

Be glad we aren't in these.

canarypuke.jpg

The Skins didn't wear white at home when they had those uniforms in 1970-71...and I'm still mad at Gibbs for forgetting history in order to indulge his personal whims. Heck, the Skins wore burgundy jerseys at home with the 1994 throwbacks, why couldn't Gibbs put aside his irrational hatred of the burgundy jerseys for just one lousy game???

I knew that, hence the "I'm about to win a bet" (thanks for reading)....but to tell you the truth, it was a girl questioning me.

She still gets credit for being a big fan. She did know it was a divisional game.

What the hell does her being a "girl" have anything to do with her fandom? I'm a "girl" and I knew the answer to the question. Being female has nothing to do with it. But then again, you should see the look on some guys faces when I start to talk about football. Their eyes get big with the expression of, "how the hell does she know that?"

Would anybody like to see the Redskins add a Gold or a Black colored jersey as an alternative to wearing their white or burgundy tops? Keep in mind there are already several teams that have THREE tops to pick from on game day...not just two. The Lions, Eagles, and Jags wear black on occasion. A shiney GOLD jersey similar to the jersey worn by Georgia Tech players could be quite fashionable. Any thoughts?

Would anybody like to see the Redskins add a Gold or a Black colored jersey as an alternative to wearing their white or burgundy tops? Keep in mind there are already several teams that have THREE tops to pick from on game day...not just two. The Lions, Eagles, and Jags wear black on occasion. A shiney GOLD jersey similar to the jersey worn by Georgia Tech players could be quite fashionable. Any thoughts?

Not really.

But Gold with Burgundy numbers like the QBs wear in OTAs/Training Camp might be interesting.

Like this:

80961609_10pg.jpg