Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

How about a gold jersey on a few occasions? The Georgia-Tech football team sports a shiny gold jersey that looks pretty cool...and something similar could look cool for the Skins as well. Gold jerseys, white pants....just once in a while....

a_newuniforms_vt.jpg HOME

1431157932_187711c3ed.jpg?v=0 AWAY

wouldnt mind seeing that. But nothing like some of the teams new jerseys. Gotta keep it classic!

I'd like to see us do something with the dark uni's jerseys. Maybe make them look more like these jerseys pernamantly, but keep our present helmet. Our current darks are kind of ugly, so I'd prefer the whites. Although I'd love to see the mustard pants come back.

If this were really in our power, I'd want the players to choose what our standard unis home and away would be.

And if the team chooses white-on-white (the "ice-cream man" look) for luck, as I believe they actually did at one point in '06, so be it. We want the players happy and winning, don't we?

:cheers:

If this were really in our power, I'd want the players to choose what our standard unis home and away would be.

And if the team chooses white-on-white (the "ice-cream man" look) for luck, as I believe they actually did at one point in '06, so be it. We want the players happy and winning, don't we?

:cheers:

It was the streak during 2005. :cheers:

No, black pants is not a good idea. If we want to change, then we should wear gold pants like the Redskins are suppose to do...

If there is change it should be retro, nothing black please, that would not be burgundy and gold. Thanks.

I am down with darks at home with gold pants, and then the normal chamionship unis on the road. That would be fine. I would even be down with the old spear helmets at home. But, please keep the Indianhead and wardrum logo for the road, just like 2002. But, burgundy and gold at home would be sweet.

No, black pants is not a good idea. If we want to change, then we should wear gold pants like the Redskins are suppose to do...

If there is change it should be retro, nothing black please, that would not be burgundy and gold. Thanks.

No kidding. Enough with incorporating black into your unis when it was never your color to begin with .. ahem .. lions ... in order to attract the gangsta demographic.

As long as we win, but really let's not get to crazy in any uni changes only going retro is the way to go. We don't need to be changing any logos or anything like that. I would like all burgundy at home, or burgundy jerseys with gold pants, but keep it classy and old school.

This is more like it:

jptnpz.jpg

The helmet looks too XFL, and the huge feather on the side looks too gimmicky. What's wrong with what we're wearing now? Unless Snyder is looking for a money grab by changing the uniforms, which I wouldn't put past him.

Red shirts at home sucks! Marty rocked the boat in 2001 because he is a control freak.

I guess he felt that going against 20 years of tradition, badgering Darrell Green and starting Tony Banks at QB would...

...damn Norv wasn't so bad after all.:doh:

Red shirts at home sucks! Marty rocked the boat in 2001 because he is a control freak.

I guess he felt that going against 20 years of tradition, badgering Darrell Green and starting Tony Banks at QB would...

...damn Norv wasn't so bad after all.:doh:

Amen. Let's keep the whites.

redskins.jpg

Redskins-Williams2.jpg

Redskins-Rypien2.jpg

I'd really like to see a uni upgrade. even though the redskins have very traditional uniforms, i think you can make some subtle touches, to make the redskins look more 21st century, while still maintaining the retro look (seahawks, bills, vikings, chargers)

I hate the white jerseys! we need to move on from the gibbs era by bringing back the burgundy

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bet that I am about to win, but I need official verification. When the Redskins wore the throwback unis last year, with the yellow helmets and pants, just verify that they were at home, and also who were they playing.

I know you psychotics will know.

Thanks!