Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I'm all for the VERY old school Burgundy tops and gold pants.

YUP -- the pre-Lombardi unis with the arrow helmet. Those were sick. Love 'em. I don't think the jerseys had any stripes at all, which is classy.

It seemed like the whole time Coach Gibbs was gone, we were looking to get him back. After all, with Norv and Steve, how could you not long for the days of Joe? But now that Joe is gone for good, I think we need to change something like our uniform look to start a new era. After all, the white uniforms at home kind of came from Gibbs, so how about wearing our dark uniforms at home like almost everyone else, or even change to the 70th Anniversary look? Just a little something to put a new stamp on things. Hey, we could even go with the 70th Anniversary jerseys with black pants and then Coach Zorn had it right, maroon and black. ;) :2cents:

Still wear white jerseys at home but switch to gold pants. Either that or darken the shade of burgundy, lose the helmet stripes and go one solid color from top to bottom like the seahawks do.

I like the yellow pants idea but I'm not a huge fan of the all-burgundy unless it's just occassionally.

How cool would it look if we sported burgundy tops and yellow pants at home and white tops and yellow pants on the road?

I like the yellow pants idea but I'm not a huge fan of the all-burgundy unless it's just occassionally.

How cool would it look if we sported burgundy tops and yellow pants at home and white tops and yellow pants on the road?

That would be cool. Kinda like a USC motif. Also change the facemask from yellow to a neutral gray. Teams like the Colts and Cardinals have done it and it just looks better and has an old school feel to it.

I like to see a coaches stamp on a team...and even a fresh look a times..not sure changing a uniform is the way it needs to be done. Zorn's stamp on the team is already in the works. A new offense for starters, a different coaching style/philosophy, a different personality. It is inevitable regardless of a Uni Change.

Now if the players want to do something different? Or the coach takes a vote of what he likes and the players agree to it... I'd have no real qualms as a fan. Go Skins!

If they actually came out in Maroon and Black I'd fall out laughing...huge running joke..but at who's expense? lol

I like the old school look. The unis we wore against the Giants were ballin'.

Too much bright yellow for me. I like the Jerseys, but the pants were too bright. We need a burgundy version of that Jersey which would go great with those pants.