Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Wow, a uniform making you want to not go to the game....WTF be glad you have the opportunity to go...:doh:

I know right. I have to wonder if some of these are just joke posts. It's a uniform people. It's the play on the field that I'll be paying the most attention to. With the cheerleaders in a close second.

EEEWWWWW (Ron) BURGANDY ON (Ron) BURGANDY!

That was such a bad combo. To each their own I guess. Reminds of the seventies unis which were the worst. That year... the color wasnt even burgundy... its was more like purple. Yeah Purple and gold... great combo.

I do like the arrow though.

I have to take a "wait and see" approach. B on B sounds okay... but could look very NFL Europa...

I guess we will find out.

So let me get a jump on 75% of tomorrow's threads.

Skins win: all burgundy for the rest of the year!!!!

Skins loose: ban the all burgundy!!!!!

Either way: All white vs. All burgundy stats- Campbell can't throw the deep ball with burgundy pants!!!! Portis' YPC down 45% in burgundy pants. Landry hits 95% more fatal in "all blood" burgundy.

The two "burgundy's" don't even match, they're distinctly seperate colors almost. This is going to look absolutely gross.

:doh:

It only seems that way. In day games, our uniforms look brighter as the sun is always hitting them. During night games they look darker. They're the same color.

The two "burgundy's" don't even match, they're distinctly seperate colors almost. This is going to look absolutely gross. This will be pretty embarrassing to go out looking like that on National TV. Not a good idea. I like white with burgundy pants...keep it old school.

last time i checked burgundy is burgundy (both the same shade of red)

last time i checked burgundy is burgundy (both the same shade of red)

I realize the image was photoshopped, but our pants aren't the same color as our jersey's despite the fact that we call them both "burgundy"(hence the quotes). They're different shades, (in real life) at least to my eye. They don't match is all I was really trying to get at. i think it's a bad combo; it's ugly. Just my opinion.