Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hamas declares war on America . . .

Slateman

And you have accomplished exactly nothing.

B-52's would make Gaza very very flat and most life would cease to exist. I mean seriously do you think you can negotiate with someone who wants you dead at all costs. Radical Islamic Militants will negotiate to buy time until they can wipe us out, make no mistake about it. We are in an us or them situation but most americans don't relize it yet. They don't feel they need to honor any treaty or promise they have made to us becasue we are infidels, they can lie to us and kill us without any moral issue.

And you have accomplished exactly nothing.

Sure I have.

I would have eliminated a group of people that declared war on us and that wants us dead

I would have eliminated the women as well, so these barbarians can't reproduce and bring up more kids that want us dead

That would be a pretty good days work in my book

Now you see what happens when you vote Democratic

Well now, in case you forgot, after 9-11, everyone said "That is what you get for voting republican"

Look, these jackoffs are going to do what they do no matter WHO is in charge here.

Islamic extremists have been at war with this country for decades, and they never stopped during a single president's reign. There were bombings during reagans reign, bombings and a war during Bush 1,, bombings during Clinton.. 9/11..

It's not our FAULT that THEY do what THEY do. You're young. Learn now to not hold US accountable for THEIR actions. It's what gives them strength.

Hold THEM accountable for their declaration of war.

~Bang

Well now, in case you forgot, after 9-11, everyone said "That is what you get for voting republican"

Look, these jackoffs are going to do what they do no matter WHO is in charge here.

Islamic extremists have been at war with this country for decades, and they never stopped during a single president's reign. There were bombings during reagans reign, bombings and a war during Bush 1,, bombings during Clinton.. 9/11..

It's not our FAULT that THEY do what THEY do. You're young. Learn now to not hold US accountable for THEIR actions. It's what gives them strength.

Hold THEM accountable for their declaration of war.

~Bang

Well stated. Though I don't remember anyone blaming the Repubs right after 9/11. I think that took at least at least a couple of weeks. Actually, I remember the country being more united after 9/11 than ever before in my experience. It took months before the partisanship reinserted itself.

B-52's would make Gaza very very flat and most life would cease to exist. I mean seriously do you think you can negotiate with someone who wants you dead at all costs. Radical Islamic Militants will negotiate to buy time until they can wipe us out, make no mistake about it. We are in an us or them situation but most americans don't relize it yet. They don't feel they need to honor any treaty or promise they have made to us becasue we are infidels, they can lie to us and kill us without any moral issue.

But Gaza isn't filled with people who want Israel dead at all costs . . .

Well stated. Though I don't remember anyone blaming the Repubs right after 9/11. I think that took at least at least a couple of weeks. Actually, I remember the country being more united after 9/11 than ever before in my experience. It took months before the partisanship reinserted itself.

Well, it was, as you said, for a while.

that was one example, generally speaking we have a tendency to blame ourselves.

Hamas didn't declare war on us because of any democrat or republican agenda. They did it because theyre suicidal maniacs bent on blood, and they always have been.

I think we should give them what they want. A few warships off the coast would be all it really takes. See how they feel about declaring war after a few days of steel rain.

~Bang

I agree with your analysis of Hamas' motives.

Republican spin- see, we elect Democrats and they see weakness.

Democratic spin- see, we elect Democrats and they're mad because their allies and the guys they wanted in power are gone and now they're afraid there will be some accountability.

Or something like that.

Truth is these guys are insane rats (Hamas) who by and large hate America, mostly because we support Israel, but also because we're not a Muslim nation, and our living standards are so much better than theirs.

Pop quiz hotshot!

You're a new Democrat controlled Congress. A foreign body has declared war on the USA.

What do you do?

Bend over your table and prepare to get boffed up the ass by higher taxes while explaining to your son that he can't say "Merry Christmas" at school anymore, while looking out your window watching your 13 year old daughter walk home from school because the illegal immigrants can't keep their eyes off her ass at the same time worrying about being killed by the Slurpee server when you walk into 7-11.

Pop quiz hotshot!

You're a new Democrat controlled Congress. A foreign body has declared war on the USA.

What do you do?

If Hamas has declared war on America I would sent the FULL POWER of our armed forces against them and wipe them......... OH WAIT!!!! I forgot, Dubya has them dying for nothing in Iraq!!!!!

I hope they do a better job with this than the Republicans did with Iraq, Katrina, North Korea, the deficit, Illegal immigration, outsourcing OUR F-ING jobs, tax cuts for the filthy rich etc, etc, etc.

:mad: :mad:

If Hamas has declared war on America I would sent the FULL POWER of our armed forces against them and wipe them......... OH WAIT!!!! I forgot, Dubya has them dying for nothing in Iraq!!!!!

I hope they do a better job with this than the Republicans did with Iraq, Katrina, North Korea, the deficit, Illegal immigration, outsourcing OUR F-ING jobs, tax cuts for the filthy rich etc, etc, etc.

:mad: :mad:

Sadly, as we have seen in our recent past, with one side of the party OWNING the legislative and executive branches (come 2008), nothing but partisan nonsense will ensue. No offense to any of you, but F' the Dem's, and F' the Repub's. The only time any side cares what you think is during elections. Remember all that stuff the candidate you voted for yesterday said he/she was going to do? Nope. They're elected. Now they side with their party, not their state, and least of all you.

EDIT: Not sure why I quoted you Pksins, not directed specifically at you.

Archived