Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hamas declares war on America . . .

Slateman

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378352193&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Signaling a change in tactics, Hamas' military wing on Wednesday called on Muslims around the world to attack American targets after an apparent misfiring of an IDF artillery shell in the Gaza Strip.

"America is offering political, financial and logistic cover for the Zionist occupation crimes, and it is responsible for the Beit Hanoun massacre. Therefore, the people and the nation all over the globe are required to teach the American enemy tough lessons," Hamas said in a statement sent to The Associated Press.

So . . . can we do the same to them?

It's sad that nowadays if you are a muslim led group (or nation, for that matter), you can say whatever the hell you want. Once upon a time, making statements encouraging others to attack and kill Americans would be a cause for war. I guess we'll wait until thousands of Americans are dead before we do anything about it. Reminiscent of how we handled Katrina. Wait until the flood gates open, and then react.

Can't live your life in fear. Israel will never be safe. If you have to do business there, now's not a worse time than later. You can't run from the Boogeyman. It empowers him. I have a bunch of family who live in Israel. They've sort of taught me a different way of understanding the world.

Delcare Hamas has weapons of mass destrution then invade with no plan to exit or keep the peace

See, this is why you'll never make it in national politics. This is how it works in the real world. Hamas declares war on us. Spin the globe and point. Declare that Micronesia has WMD and that they are an imminent threat. Attack Micronesia vigorously and declare that this is the way to defeat Hamas.

Archived